Comments not possible

Discussion corner for Developers of Serendipity.
corcons
Regular

Comments not possible

Post by corcons »

Hi, first I've to say, great blog platform. Installing was easy, also set up contents etc. is easy. But I've a small problem or I've be to dumb. If you for example click comments, a picture a head line or read more a page opens and asking for a password. If I enter my admin password I be able to use all this futures. It is not logical only to ask for a password, you should be asked for your user name to, because how the system identify the user. I've tried to put the password from another registered user and nothing happen.
But this only ahead, what I need is, I do not want any user registration if someone like to Read More or like to post a comment. Please let me know how and where I can disable enable this.
Check yourself at www.corcons.com and click Read More or try to leave a comment. :idea:

Best regards

Hermann
corcons
Regular

Re: Comments not possible

Post by corcons »

I'm sorry the domain is www.blog.corcons.com and the version is Serendipity 2.1.5
corcons
Regular

Post by corcons »

Hi, I'm sorry to say. Great blog but lousy forum. Looks like it is ..... But who knows.
yellowled
Regular

Post by yellowled »

Since I can not reproduce your issues at all, I'll assume you fixed them yourself somehow. In the future, please try to have a little more patience with the forums. s9y has a rather small community, sometimes answers will take a few days.

YL
thh
Regular

Post by thh »

yellowled wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:03 amSince I can not reproduce your issues at all, I'll assume you fixed them yourself somehow.
He did, see the German thread: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24452#p10452074
corcons
Regular

Post by corcons »

Hi, I'm sorry I was un-patient. Problem s solved.
Thanks