bulletproof template lang file translators wanted

Discussion corner for Developers of Serendipity.
yellowled
Regular

bulletproof template lang file translators wanted

Post by yellowled »

Hey guys,

Dave Cummins, Don Chambers and I have been working on a template framework for quite some time now. We're pretty positive this will become a milestone for s9y templates once it will be released, but to make it really great, we need help translating it's language files into as many languages as possible. Unfortunately, none of us is a foreign language whiz, so we need your help.

We got English and German covered, so if you're familiar with any other language, please consider doing a translation.

I've uploaded the lang_en.inc.php to http://www.yellowled.de/tmp/lang_en.inc.phps. Please email translated versions only to matthiasmees(at)googlemail.com and make sure you also mention your name (so we can give you some credit for it on the s9y-bulletproof website) and the language you've translated into (since I don't always recognize it from the lang extension in the filename). Please also make sure the lang_*.inc.php file you turn in has the proper language extension and file encoding if your language requires it.

Thanks in advance :)

YL, on behalf of the bp development team
Last edited by yellowled on Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oliver
Regular

Post by Oliver »

Hm, you should rename the file to *.phps - because if someone opens the link you postet, he will see an empty page :)
yellowled
Regular

Post by yellowled »

Oliver wrote:Hm, you should rename the file to *.phps - because if someone opens the link you postet, he will see an empty page :)
Done, thanks :)

YL