I didnt understand where or how to run the upgrade ? so I did the following
I manually copied the contents of my old db to the new so that the new had the entries, everthing seems to work except for the images which give me the following error. Im also scared there may be other things later, so should I go back and do something differently. I didnt realise the database had changed so much..
here is the error related to the media
Code: Select all
SELECT i.id, '' AS orderkey, i.name, i.extension, i.mime, i.size, i.dimensions_width, i.dimensions_height, i.date, i.thumbnail_name, i.authorid, i.path, i.hotlink, i.realname,
a.realname AS authorname
FROM serendipity_images AS i
LEFT OUTER JOIN serendipity_authors AS a
ON i.authorid = a.authorid
LEFT JOIN serendipity_authorgroups AS acl_a
ON acl_a.authorid = 1
LEFT JOIN serendipity_access AS acl_acc
ON ( acl_acc.artifact_mode = 'read'
AND acl_acc.artifact_type = 'directory'
AND acl_acc.artifact_index = i.path
WHERE 1=1 AND (
i.path IS NULL OR
acl_acc.groupid IS NULL
OR ( acl_acc.groupid = acl_a.groupid OR acl_acc.groupid = 0)
OR ( acl_acc.artifact_id IS NULL
GROUP BY i.id
ORDER BY i.date DESC LIMIT 0, 8
/ Unknown column 'i.realname' in 'field list'