Search found 444 matches
- Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:48 pm
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: Serendipity Themes for Magazine / News Style
- Replies: 23
- Views: 34680
- Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:05 pm
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: Serendipity Themes for Magazine / News Style
- Replies: 23
- Views: 34680
Ok, I see that the Mimbo theme is very nice. But it just isn't my cup of tea. Can I ask for another 'magazine' style template? I'd like to see the The Morning After template ported to S9Y. I too offer a present or some money for whoever does it. (Worked for Mimbo, didn't it?)
- Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:57 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: unwanted style change when using guestbook and contact form
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3621
unwanted style change when using guestbook and contact form
Ok I've done the following: created a 2 column layout (leaving out the left sidebar) and a 3 column layout. made the 2 column layout the standard one and used the front page category plugin together with the Properties/Templates of categories plugin to have the 3 column layout on the front page only ...
- Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:32 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Multi-Languages to change the site template?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 12871
- Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:06 pm
- Forum: Generelles in Deutsch
- Topic: wie mach ich das denn?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 20031
- Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:31 pm
- Forum: Generelles in Deutsch
- Topic: wie mach ich das denn?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 20031
- Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:30 pm
- Forum: Generelles in Deutsch
- Topic: wie mach ich das denn?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 20031
- Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:19 pm
- Forum: Generelles in Deutsch
- Topic: wie mach ich das denn?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 20031
- Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:16 pm
- Forum: Generelles in Deutsch
- Topic: wie mach ich das denn?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 20031
- Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:35 am
- Forum: Generelles in Deutsch
- Topic: wie mach ich das denn?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 20031
- Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:33 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Multi-Languages to change the site template?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 12871
Multi-Languages to change the site template?
I've come across this problem: I want to run a site in English and German. For some other website I use the Multilingual Entries plugin together with some Language Specific HTML Nuggets to display the dynamic content. And well that kinda works, I can display almost everything in both languages.
But ...
But ...
- Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:50 am
- Forum: Generelles in Deutsch
- Topic: wie mach ich das denn?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 20031
- Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:39 am
- Forum: Generelles in Deutsch
- Topic: wie mach ich das denn?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 20031
- Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:55 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: How do I ad Google Ads
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5107
- Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:42 pm
- Forum: Generelles in Deutsch
- Topic: wie mach ich das denn?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 20031
wie mach ich das denn?
-ok ich möchte das nautica05b theme nutzen welches ich bei oswd.org gefunden habe (link)
nun wird da das datum speziell dargestellt und zwar werden monat und tag getrennt ausgegeben:
<div class="post">
<div class="date">
<span class="month">May</span>
<span class="day">14</span>
</div>
<p ...
nun wird da das datum speziell dargestellt und zwar werden monat und tag getrennt ausgegeben:
<div class="post">
<div class="date">
<span class="month">May</span>
<span class="day">14</span>
</div>
<p ...