Search found 5 matches

by terremoto
Fri May 13, 2005 7:29 pm
Forum: Plugins
Topic: serendipity_event_mailer e-mail message question
Replies: 3
Views: 2932

Thanks a Gazillion!

Garvin,

You d' man! Thanks for the prompt and accurate reply. It's because of this that I'm really beginning to like s9y.

This is my first try at a MySQL fuelled dynamic site and it's an interesting but steep learning curve.

Dan
by terremoto
Fri May 13, 2005 9:34 am
Forum: Plugins
Topic: serendipity_event_mailer e-mail message question
Replies: 3
Views: 2932

serendipity_event_mailer e-mail message question

When an entry is e-mailed the following is what arrives: <snip> Name saw this on and thought you might be interested: Title of Entry m Testing 123 </snip> Notice the gap between "on" and "and" in the first line of the e-mail message? How do I get my URL to load in there when someone e-mails an entry...
by terremoto
Thu May 12, 2005 7:17 pm
Forum: General discussions
Topic: Dynamically Loading Google AdSense - Is It Possible?
Replies: 3
Views: 2173

Finally figured out how to do it.

I finally figured out how to do what I wanted. I moved my Google AdCents script block to just above the {$CONTENT} which puts it just below my CSS navigation bar I added in the index.tpl file. Now when a URL is generated from the entry title my Google AdCents is sitting in the hotspot with relevant,...
by terremoto
Wed May 11, 2005 7:38 pm
Forum: General discussions
Topic: Dynamically Loading Google AdSense - Is It Possible?
Replies: 3
Views: 2173

Dynamically Loading Google AdSense - Is It Possible?

I've been trying to figure out a way that I can load my Google AdSense script on the fly so that when someone clicks a link in my "Recent Entries" list it will load the script for that instance. I'm hoping that would work for Search Engine Referals coming my way as well. Any other solution I can thi...
by terremoto
Tue May 03, 2005 7:33 pm
Forum: Showcase (old)
Topic: Terremoto - Still doing the "Bug Stomp" boogie.
Replies: 2
Views: 4571

Making progress.

After a multi-hour marathon the site should render in most modern browsers. I finally figured out how to get a javascript snip to work within the body of posting. The trick is to remove the nl2br plugin and disable the WYSIWYG editor. I'm still tweaking the CSS but it's finally taking decent shape. ...