Search found 3 matches

by Sheeley
Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:08 pm
Forum: Bugs
Topic: Since s9y_200502101337 the .jpg and .png Upload is broken
Replies: 29
Views: 43558

Nevermind, just read the code. Thanks for the update, looks like it should help. :)
by Sheeley
Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:51 pm
Forum: General discussions
Topic: Request: private posting options
Replies: 4
Views: 4802

Well, I'd planned to do it for my blog (before I decided reinventing the wheel was better done by others and switched to s9y) so maybe if I get the time I'll come up with a way to do that. :)
by Sheeley
Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:04 pm
Forum: General discussions
Topic: Request: private posting options
Replies: 4
Views: 4802

Hi, sorry to drag up an old post, but didn't see this on the todo list and wanted to add my two cents... It'd be really nice to also be able to create groups of authors who can read certain private posts, instead of just letting anyone who is logged in read them all. :)