@JPhilip: Have you thought about adding links to the index.tpl template yourself (navigation bars like in bulletproof) or using a HTML nugget plugin in the sidebar?
I like the shortcut way to configure/edit plugins, this should be easy to insert.
I am not sure I explained good about the blog page ...
Search found 8 matches
- Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:35 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: The Future of Serendipity
- Replies: 66
- Views: 118926
- Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:26 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: The Future of Serendipity
- Replies: 66
- Views: 118926
- Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:19 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Shared Installation with IIS
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5234
mod_rewrite url rewriting on IIS
I have been using mod_rewrite url rewriting on my IIS installation and I thought it may help some people to share it:
IIS does not come with mod_rewrite like Apache, but you can get a free add on to do mostly the same URL rewrite things.
It is called Isapi Ionic Rewrite Filter .
There are details ...
IIS does not come with mod_rewrite like Apache, but you can get a free add on to do mostly the same URL rewrite things.
It is called Isapi Ionic Rewrite Filter .
There are details ...
- Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:27 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Problem loging out in local domain
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4093
Yes, I guess so, I just copied the condition used to set the cookie, so that it is the same to set it and remove it, but you are right.
Apparently, at the moment, s9y is not using the domain to set the cookie for single dot domains in that case.
So both the setCookie and deleteCookie method could be ...
Apparently, at the moment, s9y is not using the domain to set the cookie for single dot domains in that case.
So both the setCookie and deleteCookie method could be ...
- Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:02 am
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Problem loging out in local domain
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4093
Problem loging out in local domain
I had a problem with the logout action deleting cookies on a local domain like localhost. (One without a dot)
I found that the serendipity_deleteCookie function was missing the same condition for local domains that the serendipity_setCookie has. (In functions_config.inc.php)
The cookies have to be ...
I found that the serendipity_deleteCookie function was missing the same condition for local domains that the serendipity_setCookie has. (In functions_config.inc.php)
The cookies have to be ...
- Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:30 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Shared Installation with IIS
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5234
- Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:40 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Shared Installation with IIS
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5234
Shared Installation with IIS
Has anyone done a shared S9Y installation on Windows with IIS ?
All I could find is the info at: http://www.s9y.org/41.html
I will try to extrapolate from it.
So far I got the single blog install to work fine.
All I could find is the info at: http://www.s9y.org/41.html
I will try to extrapolate from it.
So far I got the single blog install to work fine.
- Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:12 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Enable Imagemagick under Windows with IIS
- Replies: 2
- Views: 10531