Search found 7 matches

by michelleyy
Wed May 28, 2008 4:33 am
Forum: Themes
Topic: Ported: Mimbo
Replies: 35
Views: 41859

You guys are freaking ridiculous awesome.. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
by michelleyy
Wed May 28, 2008 1:54 am
Forum: Themes
Topic: Ported: Mimbo
Replies: 35
Views: 41859

I just re-installed. It's doing what it was before. Once you click on a star, the results are to the right a bit.
by michelleyy
Wed May 28, 2008 1:39 am
Forum: Themes
Topic: Ported: Mimbo
Replies: 35
Views: 41859

Sorry,
It's there, just doesn't really look right
http://queenmichelle.com/index.php?/arc ... l#extended
by michelleyy
Wed May 28, 2008 12:58 am
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Problem with Geotag Google Map Plugin
Replies: 4
Views: 3347

You are brilliant!!! I had 2 folders with the same name.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
by michelleyy
Mon May 26, 2008 11:04 pm
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Problem with Geotag Google Map Plugin
Replies: 4
Views: 3347

Thanks so much for your fast response Garvin!

I do have extended properties installed.

The only thing I have in the advanced options place is CustomField1, 2 and 3... nothing about lon and lat.

I have reinstalled this plugin twice.. any ideas?????????
by michelleyy
Mon May 26, 2008 10:58 pm
Forum: Themes
Topic: Ported: Mimbo
Replies: 35
Views: 41859

Just wondering.. I'm new.. and the Karma plugin didn't work when I tried it out. It was after I was already done installing Mimbo so I don't really want to kill this theme. Wondering if it's something I messed up or something w/this theme??

Thank you!!!! You did a great job :)
by michelleyy
Mon May 26, 2008 10:47 pm
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Problem with Geotag Google Map Plugin
Replies: 4
Views: 3347

Problem with Geotag Google Map Plugin

Hi,
I just installed Serendipity today, and so far it's pretty fantastic.
But -- I am not sure how to use the geotag plugin and can't find any documentation. I got the map working ( http://queenmichelle.com/ ) but I can't figure out how to actually tag the entries.
I appreciate any help you can ...