Search found 6 matches

by madaed
Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:25 pm
Forum: Generelles in Deutsch
Topic: Trackbacks und SSL
Replies: 1
Views: 1408

Trackbacks und SSL

Ich benutze Serendipity 1.4.1. Zur Administration logge ich mich über SSL ein, also https://www.meinblog.de/serendipity_admin.php. Wenn ich nun einen Artikel speichere, werden alle Trackbacks mit dem Port 443 verschickt. Die Trackbacks in den verlinkten Blogs verweisen also auf http://www.meinblog ...
by madaed
Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:25 pm
Forum: Generelles in Deutsch
Topic: Kommtare abonnieren - potentielle Abmahnfalle!
Replies: 9
Views: 10118

Hier gibt es noch ein paar Hintergründe zu dem Thema:
http://www.advisign.de/allgemein/2008-1 ... uldgefuehl
by madaed
Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:01 pm
Forum: Bugs
Topic: Incorrect Timestamp in rss.php?
Replies: 6
Views: 4840

Ah, I believe you are then experiencing the general RFC2646 (or so) behaviour.
I do what? RFC2646? That's the RFC for text/plain format ;)

Anyway, I will disable the caching and hope that this will solve the problem.
Thank you for your help.
by madaed
Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:04 pm
Forum: Bugs
Topic: Incorrect Timestamp in rss.php?
Replies: 6
Views: 4840

Hi,

first: thank you for your great support!

We recognized that some feed aggregators need a very long time to index our feeds, especially entries that were timed to the future. One of our team-members claims, that this works much faster if you update these entries once after they appeared at the ...
by madaed
Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:12 pm
Forum: Bugs
Topic: Incorrect Timestamp in rss.php?
Replies: 6
Views: 4840

But when you save an article, last_modified is always set to the current timestamp
I'm not sure, but I think Serendipity overwrites the "last_modified" timestamp when the user updates the entry.

functions_entries.php, line 1244 in serendipity_updertEntry():

if (!serendipity_db_bool($entry ...
by madaed
Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:03 pm
Forum: Bugs
Topic: Incorrect Timestamp in rss.php?
Replies: 6
Views: 4840

Incorrect Timestamp in rss.php?

I suppose Serendipity uses an incorrect timestamp in the caching logic of rss.php when the timestamp of an entry was manually set to the future. Serendipity uses the "last_modified" field which is older than the "timestamp" field in this case. So the client will not update the feed until you publish ...