Hi!
Would there be a case to check for that specific occassion / duplicate cookie? What I'm afraid of is that other error notices (that would help us analyze a support situation) would also vanish, if we move the error_reporting stuff?
Regards,
Garvin
I understand, I'll try to pinpoint this ...
Search found 9 matches
- Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:08 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: minor, surpressing notices
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7674
- Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:35 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: minor, surpressing notices
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7674
Re: minor, surpressing notices
Hi!
Would there be a case to check for that specific occassion / duplicate cookie? What I'm afraid of is that other error notices (that would help us analyze a support situation) would also vanish, if we move the error_reporting stuff?
Regards,
Garvin
I understand, I'll try to pinpoint this ...
Would there be a case to check for that specific occassion / duplicate cookie? What I'm afraid of is that other error notices (that would help us analyze a support situation) would also vanish, if we move the error_reporting stuff?
Regards,
Garvin
I understand, I'll try to pinpoint this ...
- Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:28 am
- Forum: Development
- Topic: minor, surpressing notices
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7674
Re: minor, surpressing notices
Hi!
Could you tell us about how that error message could come to existance? I thought the "headers_sent()" check would already rectify any possible occurences?
Regards,
Garvin
Its a somewhat specific situation, it happens in case there are 2x different session cookies. We use to automate the ...
Could you tell us about how that error message could come to existance? I thought the "headers_sent()" check would already rectify any possible occurences?
Regards,
Garvin
Its a somewhat specific situation, it happens in case there are 2x different session cookies. We use to automate the ...
- Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:18 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: minor, surpressing notices
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7674
minor, surpressing notices
Hello,
attached is a patch for a minor issue with the serendipity_config.inc.php file.
There are cases when the code around the session_start() call tries to access non-existent cookie values, and several notices are displayed.
However, after the notices are being printed out, several warnings ...
attached is a patch for a minor issue with the serendipity_config.inc.php file.
There are cases when the code around the session_start() call tries to access non-existent cookie values, and several notices are displayed.
However, after the notices are being printed out, several warnings ...
- Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:30 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: editor related patches
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5107
Re: editor related patches
Thanks,garvinhicking wrote:Hi!
[..]I needed to change the code style a bit (spaces instead of tabs, added optional brackets, removed function argument spacing).
[..]
next time we'll try to keep the current style.
Assen
- Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:23 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: editor related patches
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5107
editor related patches
Hi,
I'm attaching two patches related to the "Link Image" (Gallery) and "Link Entry" feature when adding/editing entries.
The first feature is available with the "coppermine selector plugin" and the second one comes with the "event_wikilinks".
Both patches are against the current s9y stable ...
I'm attaching two patches related to the "Link Image" (Gallery) and "Link Entry" feature when adding/editing entries.
The first feature is available with the "coppermine selector plugin" and the second one comes with the "event_wikilinks".
Both patches are against the current s9y stable ...
- Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:03 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: bundled-libs/PEAR.php issue
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5690
Re: bundled-libs/PEAR.php issue
[..]
I see your point. It's REALLY strange, because I wonder how PEAR plugins then actually have worked in the past. %-)
[..]
Well, they seem to work pretty well, unless someone actually tries to either manage the severity levels (either global or per-object), or there is a PEAR error.
In our ...
- Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:13 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: bundled-libs/PEAR.php issue
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5690
bundled-libs/PEAR.php issue
Hi,
we've been experiencing a strange problem with PEAR's error constants not being defined. The actual place where this happens is the podcast event plugin (serendipity_event_podcast). It's not a plugin issue, its something that I think affects every code that uses the bundled PEAR libs (HTTP ...
we've been experiencing a strange problem with PEAR's error constants not being defined. The actual place where this happens is the podcast event plugin (serendipity_event_podcast). It's not a plugin issue, its something that I think affects every code that uses the bundled PEAR libs (HTTP ...
- Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:05 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Problems With RSS feeds
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7516
Hello,
the issue was reported to the developer group and an update for the software will be provided Today, Oct. 18th. Users should check in their control panel (https://cp.aplus.net) under the serendipity (advanced blog) tool icon.
Regards,
Assen
the issue was reported to the developer group and an update for the software will be provided Today, Oct. 18th. Users should check in their control panel (https://cp.aplus.net) under the serendipity (advanced blog) tool icon.
Regards,
Assen