Search found 5 matches
- Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:12 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: HELP WITH RSS SYNDICATION
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3658
- Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:00 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: HELP WITH RSS SYNDICATION
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3658
- Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:26 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: HELP WITH RSS SYNDICATION
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3658
HELP WITH RSS SYNDICATION
I keep getting the error message The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.
I have been using the Serendipity editor but I am awful at XML or HTML code, i just use the WYSIWYG and it ...
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.
I have been using the Serendipity editor but I am awful at XML or HTML code, i just use the WYSIWYG and it ...
- Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:15 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: How do I ad Google Ads
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5113
I don't understand. I guess what I'm asking is if the Serendipity Admin Suite has some way to bring in ads without the user knowin any html. I just use the nice and easy front end to type my content in and format the site and it looks great BUT the problem is there doesnt seem to be any way to bring ...
- Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:43 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: How do I ad Google Ads
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5113
How do I ad Google Ads
I'm a pathetic novice, using Serendipity's administration suite. Is there any way to add Google Ads through the WYSIWYG format? The admin suite is awesome but i want to put some ads or links to thinks like google ads or other items that can help monetize the blog. Any help is greatly appreciated.