Preeminent,
I used 1and1 and switched to Dotster. I love the Serendipity blog, but there are a few things I cannot get to work (like downloading plugins with Sparacus and the spam for comments has been awful), but Dotster seems ok - they came highly recommended.
Search found 4 matches
- Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:21 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Serendipity blog provided by my Net Host.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3167
- Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:18 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Trackbacks
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5246
On one of my Serendipity blogs, I allowed trackbacks with moderation and next thing I knew, I was spending too much time deleting spam!
I have original works on my site that it would be nice to be able to allow trackbacks. However, even though I put my settings to "moderate trackbacks", trackbacks ...
I have original works on my site that it would be nice to be able to allow trackbacks. However, even though I put my settings to "moderate trackbacks", trackbacks ...
- Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:09 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Getting links to open in new window
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2484
- Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:13 am
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Getting links to open in new window
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2484
Getting links to open in new window
I am using a Serendipity blog that was part of my web package with Dotster.
I love it -- it's pretty easy to use but one annoying problem. When I add a link to another website, the new site comes up in the same window with my web address still in the address bar instead of the new site.
What I would ...
I love it -- it's pretty easy to use but one annoying problem. When I add a link to another website, the new site comes up in the same window with my web address still in the address bar instead of the new site.
What I would ...