Hi,
I think there will be a way to do this but I don't seem to be able to find it.
In MyCalendar I have a number of events listed. I want to create a page for each event... or have an events page with information about the multiple events and link to it using the link feature of mycalendar.
I ...
Search found 3 matches
- Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:48 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: linked pages?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1601
- Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:17 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Event Calendar
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5745
- Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:01 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Event Calendar
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5745
Event Calendar
Hi,
I am trying to put together an event calendar section on my test serendipity site but I'm having problems.
I'd like the standard calendar layout. I tried MyCalendar and it lists them in a simple text list. Is there a way to formay them in a calendar style? Failing that I'd like a more readable ...
I am trying to put together an event calendar section on my test serendipity site but I'm having problems.
I'd like the standard calendar layout. I tried MyCalendar and it lists them in a simple text list. Is there a way to formay them in a calendar style? Failing that I'd like a more readable ...