Hmm,
so auf den ersten Blick würde mir nur Sitemaps dazu einfallen.
Farewell,
Mike
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:41 am
- Forum: Generelles in Deutsch
- Topic: OT: In google erscheinen
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2026
- Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:12 am
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: Optional admin template
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2905
- Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:53 am
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: Optional admin template
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2905
Optional admin template
Hi there,
I'm currently working on a template which also redesigns the backend via CSS. As I've seen it is possible to create simple constructions for various options via config.inc.php so that you're able to work with if/else in Smarty templates.
But, is there any way to integrate something like ...
I'm currently working on a template which also redesigns the backend via CSS. As I've seen it is possible to create simple constructions for various options via config.inc.php so that you're able to work with if/else in Smarty templates.
But, is there any way to integrate something like ...