Hi, I've got this plugin installed manually and follow all instructions http://c.mobile-seo.de/ however for some reason, the display doesn't get formatted using the iphone template even although it is actually detected as an iphone.
tests were carried out on a 3G v.3.1.2 (Safari) and even the FF ...
Search found 12 matches
- Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:11 am
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Markup: Mobile Output
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1861
- Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:02 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: RSS->Feedburner redirect
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1954
Re: RSS->Feedburner redirect
Perfect, 10x. All good now!garvinhicking wrote:Hi!
This redirection code is to be found in the rss.php file. Serendipity 1.4.1 (or is it the 1.5 beta?) already contains this code, so you could just fetch a snapshot and replace your rss.php file...
HTH,
Garvin
- Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:07 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: RSS->Feedburner redirect
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1954
RSS->Feedburner redirect
Hi Garvin,
I'm currently using syndication to feedburner which redirects to http://feeds2.feedburner.com. In order for this to work properly with the synd plugin 1.4, I edited the /include/plugin_internal.inc.php to change feed to feed2 and it works properly. I've also set it to FORCE which ...
I'm currently using syndication to feedburner which redirects to http://feeds2.feedburner.com. In order for this to work properly with the synd plugin 1.4, I edited the /include/plugin_internal.inc.php to change feed to feed2 and it works properly. I've also set it to FORCE which ...
- Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:56 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: RSS Error
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2204
Thanks for helping to find the problem Garvin. For the benefit of others that might encounter the same problem, here is what Garvin found.
THe problem was that your local PEAR installation was enabled, but didn't properly include the recent HTTP-Request library, making PEAR fail somehow (from /usr ...
THe problem was that your local PEAR installation was enabled, but didn't properly include the recent HTTP-Request library, making PEAR fail somehow (from /usr ...
- Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:08 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: RSS Error
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2204
RSS Error
Hello,
Can anyone help me as to why I am getting this error when polling my RSS feed pls? I cannot seem to track it down. (Hosting with godaddy)
XML Parsing Error: junk after document element
Location: http://maltainfosec.org/index.php?/feeds/index.rss2
Line Number 2, Column 1:<b>Fatal error</b ...
Can anyone help me as to why I am getting this error when polling my RSS feed pls? I cannot seem to track it down. (Hosting with godaddy)
XML Parsing Error: junk after document element
Location: http://maltainfosec.org/index.php?/feeds/index.rss2
Line Number 2, Column 1:<b>Fatal error</b ...
- Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:24 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Gallery2 problem
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5988
Problem solved 
Enlightenment found here http://gallery.menalto.com/node/43379

Enlightenment found here http://gallery.menalto.com/node/43379
Go to the plugins section and install the block module plugindo you have the image block module in G2 installed and activated?
- Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:59 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Gallery2 problem
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5988
- Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:13 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Gallery2 problem
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5988
Course... the urls are

Code: Select all
http://sliemascouts.org/content
http://sliemascouts.org/gallery2
- Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:02 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Gallery2 problem
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5988
Gallery2 problem
Hello,
I have a problem getting gallery2 to show a random photo using the Unified Sidebar Image Display. Following a correct setup my side bar displays the following error:
ERROR: The HTTP server returned the error or the warning(result:500).
The version are the following:
Serendipity 1.1.4 ...
I have a problem getting gallery2 to show a random photo using the Unified Sidebar Image Display. Following a correct setup my side bar displays the following error:
ERROR: The HTTP server returned the error or the warning(result:500).
The version are the following:
Serendipity 1.1.4 ...
- Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:52 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Random Gallery block tweaks
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5448
- Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:14 am
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Security violation when using Gallery-related plugins
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6312
Re: Security violation when using Gallery-related plugins
faldo29,
I am getting the same sort of thing using Gallery 2.1.2 and Serendipity 1.1.2. The URL's to my site are the following:
blog: http://sliemascouts.org/content
gallery: http://sliemascouts.org/gallery
Can you advise exactly how you got round this problem?
Thanks! :wink:
Greetings.
I'm ...
I am getting the same sort of thing using Gallery 2.1.2 and Serendipity 1.1.2. The URL's to my site are the following:
blog: http://sliemascouts.org/content
gallery: http://sliemascouts.org/gallery
Can you advise exactly how you got round this problem?
Thanks! :wink:
Greetings.
I'm ...
- Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:39 am
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Random Gallery block tweaks
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5448