Hi psx,
The sitemap module currently supports the follow types of pages:
Entries
Categories
Authors
Achieves
Feeds
Static Pages
Tag Pages
As a work around out could try using the static pages module to link to your contacts pages…
As Gavin mentioned, to add support for each plug in requires ...
Search found 17 matches
- Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:36 am
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Sitemap Features / Bugs
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7842
- Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:28 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: sitemap generator support for the tag plugin
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3071
sitemap generator support for the tag plugin
I noticed the "Sitemap Generator (for Crawlers)" doesn't include support for the pages generated by the Tags plugin.
I've created a version with support of the tags pages if anyone wants to use it (it does have the priority altered to my personal tastes).
Have the files on:
http://zone3.net.nz ...
I've created a version with support of the tags pages if anyone wants to use it (it does have the priority altered to my personal tastes).
Have the files on:
http://zone3.net.nz ...
- Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:13 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Gallery2 - what am I missing?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4906
- Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:22 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: #1050 - Table 'serendipity_comments' already exists
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3411
Re: #1050 - Table 'serendipity_comments' already exists
Hi Saipun,
One way, is to delete the database completely and start again (of course this delets all data).
As Garvin suggested have a look at the mysql website.
The command to delete a whole database in mysql is:
drop database [db_name]
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/ ... abase.html
One way, is to delete the database completely and start again (of course this delets all data).
As Garvin suggested have a look at the mysql website.
The command to delete a whole database in mysql is:
drop database [db_name]
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/ ... abase.html
- Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:11 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Random Gallery block tweaks
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5457
Hi chigo58
Have you had a look at http://board.s9y.org/viewtopic.php?t=8296 ?
Sounds a simliar issue...
Have you had a look at http://board.s9y.org/viewtopic.php?t=8296 ?
Sounds a simliar issue...
- Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:11 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Serendipity and Search Engines?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3730
Re: Serendipity and Search Engines?
I've been using it for a couple of weeks and have have it pretty google friendly.
Would suggest make use of the sitemap plugin (and make sure to referance it in the robots.txt). It works well with google...
Would suggest make use of the sitemap plugin (and make sure to referance it in the robots.txt). It works well with google...
- Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:23 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Gallery2 Trouble
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8072
- Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:16 am
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Show Random Entries in Sidebar
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6181
- Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:36 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Markup: Gallery Image
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5489
- Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:52 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Markup: Gallery Image
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5489
- Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:39 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: I installed the blog and now I can't access my web stats...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3726
- Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:21 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Markup: Gallery Image bug
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4616
Re: Markup: Gallery Image bug
Hi Gavin,
That didn't get it either. Didn't quite work out the regex, but changed the way the parsing is done a bit and solved getting the plugin to support subalbums (also now supports images in the base album).
Spent a bit of time testing it and seems to work fine agaist gallery2.
I've created ...
That didn't get it either. Didn't quite work out the regex, but changed the way the parsing is done a bit and solved getting the plugin to support subalbums (also now supports images in the base album).
Spent a bit of time testing it and seems to work fine agaist gallery2.
I've created ...
- Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:29 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Markup: Gallery Image bug
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4616
Re: Markup: Gallery Image bug
Hi Gavin,
Tried it, still doesn't work though.
Don't think it is a greedyness issue as the regex uses a negated / to avoid the greedyness...
I'll have another look at the regex tomorrow
Tried it, still doesn't work though.
Don't think it is a greedyness issue as the regex uses a negated / to avoid the greedyness...
I'll have another look at the regex tomorrow
- Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:01 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Markup: Gallery Image bug
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4616
Re: Markup: Gallery Image bug
Hi Gavin,
From working through how the code works, I’m pretty sure resolving the regex will solve the issues am having with sub-albums.
The second issue takes a url and generates an image. I was able to fix this to work with sub-albums with a minor change.
The first issue around the regex is used ...
From working through how the code works, I’m pretty sure resolving the regex will solve the issues am having with sub-albums.
The second issue takes a url and generates an image. I was able to fix this to work with sub-albums with a minor change.
The first issue around the regex is used ...
- Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:38 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Markup: Gallery Image bug
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4616
Markup: Gallery Image bug
Have found a bug in the plugin for Gallery Markup. (serendipity_event_galleryimage.php)
I’m using gallery2 and have found the plug in does not work correctly if you have albums within albums (i.e. subalbums).
Have traced this back to two issues.
One
When the plugin parses the markup, it uses a ...
I’m using gallery2 and have found the plug in does not work correctly if you have albums within albums (i.e. subalbums).
Have traced this back to two issues.
One
When the plugin parses the markup, it uses a ...