Noooo..... dzięki goes to you - for your all translationscosta wrote:dzi?ki!
Search found 13 matches
- Sun May 27, 2007 1:10 am
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Guestbook polish translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9374
- Mon May 21, 2007 4:13 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Guestbook polish translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9374
- Mon May 21, 2007 9:14 am
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Two WYSIWYG bugs with Firefox 2.0
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16022
You might take a look that "Unified Sidebar Image Display" plugin. It has the ability to connect to a Gallery install's "random" url and display the result in the sidebar.
The plugin is able to connect to a Menalto Gallery installs "random" url, access a Coppermine database directory (MySql only ...
The plugin is able to connect to a Menalto Gallery installs "random" url, access a Coppermine database directory (MySql only ...
- Sun May 20, 2007 10:48 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Two WYSIWYG bugs with Firefox 2.0
- Replies: 9
- Views: 16022
- Sun May 20, 2007 9:38 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: GGStatus 1.0
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6865
Gallery2
Hi there,
Is there a plugin for displaying in a side-bar a random image from a gallery2 gallery? If not, I could write one... :)
And... are there any plugins related to gallery2? I'm thinking of an event plugin for placing images from it in articles - as resized ones, with or without a link to the ...
Is there a plugin for displaying in a side-bar a random image from a gallery2 gallery? If not, I could write one... :)
And... are there any plugins related to gallery2? I'm thinking of an event plugin for placing images from it in articles - as resized ones, with or without a link to the ...
- Thu May 17, 2007 3:38 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: GGStatus 1.0
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6865
- Thu May 17, 2007 1:30 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: GGStatus 1.0
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6865
- Wed May 16, 2007 5:41 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: GGStatus 1.0
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6865
- Tue May 15, 2007 4:18 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: GGStatus 1.0
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6865
GGStatus 1.0
Hello there :)
I've just uploaded to my homesite a new sidebar plugin for checking Gadu-Gadu status and its description. It's generally for polish users, as Gadu-Gadu is the most spreaded polish IM - and I don't think it's known anywhere else ;)
Anyway, you can go to here and download this plugin ...
I've just uploaded to my homesite a new sidebar plugin for checking Gadu-Gadu status and its description. It's generally for polish users, as Gadu-Gadu is the most spreaded polish IM - and I don't think it's known anywhere else ;)
Anyway, you can go to here and download this plugin ...