Hey,
I installed tinymce, but it's not shown, I only get the standard editor.
WYSIWYG-Option is ON but FireFox Debug-Box shows follwing messages:
Fehler: e is undefined
Quelldatei: http://www.******/serendipity_event_tinymce/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce_gzip.php
Zeile: 128
Fehler: tinyMCE ...
Search found 51 matches
- Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:10 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor
- Replies: 96
- Views: 83797
- Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:22 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Custom Field Plugin - Explaining Text and Yes/No-Fields
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1977
Re: Custom Field Plugin - Explaining Text and Yes/No-Fields
Hum okay, yes I understand your points. Okay, it was just an idea.
Well, maybe someday I'm getting my own plugin to work. we will see.
anyway: thank you very much!
Well, maybe someday I'm getting my own plugin to work. we will see.
anyway: thank you very much!
- Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:58 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Custom Field Plugin - Explaining Text and Yes/No-Fields
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1977
Custom Field Plugin - Explaining Text and Yes/No-Fields
Hey,
is it possible to change the "Entry Properties"-Plugin so far that it is possible
1. to add some explaining text to the custom fields, so that I could describe what their function is?
2. to create custom fields that are yes/no fields, in shape of a radio-button? this would be much nicer than ...
is it possible to change the "Entry Properties"-Plugin so far that it is possible
1. to add some explaining text to the custom fields, so that I could describe what their function is?
2. to create custom fields that are yes/no fields, in shape of a radio-button? this would be much nicer than ...
- Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:01 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Similar articles by tags
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5220
Re: Similar articles by tags
okay thank you very much for your help.
it's a pity but it seems like i have to change my arrangements...
but maybe the inventor of this wonderful plugin could change it once...
it's a pity but it seems like i have to change my arrangements...
but maybe the inventor of this wonderful plugin could change it once...
- Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:37 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Spartacus down?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 7723
Spartacus down?
Hey folks,
I wanted to update my plugins via Spartacus, but I got an error message.
There's a link for testing the accessibility (http://netmirror.org/mirror/serendipity/last.txt) but the page isn't found.
greetz
I wanted to update my plugins via Spartacus, but I got an error message.
There's a link for testing the accessibility (http://netmirror.org/mirror/serendipity/last.txt) but the page isn't found.
greetz
- Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:37 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Similar articles by tags
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5220
Re: Similar articles by tags
Oh man, that was very stupid, I'm very sorry for my dumbness...
but is there any way to display the articles somewhere else than in the footer?
I know there is now template, but it looks very ugly in my s9y-template...
but is there any way to display the articles somewhere else than in the footer?
I know there is now template, but it looks very ugly in my s9y-template...
- Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:25 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Similar articles by tags
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5220
Similar articles by tags
Hey guys,
I'm searching for a possibility to show similar articles automatically. I'm using the free-tag plugin in, maybe there is a way to search for articles that have the same or even similar tags and show their titles under the original article.
Is there a plugin which already does what I want ...
I'm searching for a possibility to show similar articles automatically. I'm using the free-tag plugin in, maybe there is a way to search for articles that have the same or even similar tags and show their titles under the original article.
Is there a plugin which already does what I want ...
- Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:53 pm
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: browser problems
- Replies: 18
- Views: 16787
- Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:30 pm
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: browser problems
- Replies: 18
- Views: 16787
- Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:33 pm
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: browser problems
- Replies: 18
- Views: 16787
- Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:02 pm
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: browser problems
- Replies: 18
- Views: 16787
- Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:13 pm
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: browser problems
- Replies: 18
- Views: 16787
- Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:54 pm
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: browser problems
- Replies: 18
- Views: 16787
- Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:30 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Spartacus disappears?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2991
- Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:11 am
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: browser problems
- Replies: 18
- Views: 16787