Search found 7 matches

by maggiesweb
Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:49 pm
Forum: Installation
Topic: What on earth is happening here?
Replies: 3
Views: 3260

Yeah I was just coming by to tell you that it had something to do with the Amazon sidebar plugin *shrug*. It's fine now! Thanks for looking!!
by maggiesweb
Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:54 am
Forum: Bugs
Topic: What on earth is happening here?
Replies: 2
Views: 2419

I figured out the problem. It was the Amazon plugin! Total bummer b/c I would have liked to keep it there.
by maggiesweb
Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:22 am
Forum: Installation
Topic: What on earth is happening here?
Replies: 3
Views: 3260

What on earth is happening here?

I am having one hell of a time installing this blog - look how it presents the entries: http://babyshoppingsites.com/1/

Scroll down, you'll find the entry down there. I'd love your input on how to fix this!
by maggiesweb
Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:07 am
Forum: Bugs
Topic: What on earth is happening here?
Replies: 2
Views: 2419

What on earth is happening here?

I am having one hell of a time installing this blog - look how it presents the entries: http://babyshoppingsites.com/1/

Scroll down, you'll find the entry down there. I'd love your input on how to fix this!
by maggiesweb
Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:26 am
Forum: Themes
Topic: Adding Logo to Chalkboard Theme
Replies: 2
Views: 2800

Thank you in a million ways!
by maggiesweb
Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:03 am
Forum: Themes
Topic: Adding Logo to Chalkboard Theme
Replies: 2
Views: 2800

Adding Logo to Chalkboard Theme

Where in the code would I add a logo into the banner/header of the Chalkboard theme? I am working on www.stress-free-moving.com/blog/

Thanks in advance!
by maggiesweb
Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:01 am
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Weblog ping Event plugin
Replies: 3
Views: 3434

Weblog ping Event plugin

Hi there, I can't find the plugin titled "Weblog ping Event plugin" that is mentioned here: http://s9y.org/48.html

Can someone please direct me?