Thanks once again!!! It's working fabulous!
Search found 13 matches
- Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:02 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: New banner on load (3 image rotation)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2998
- Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:35 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: New banner on load (3 image rotation)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2998
- Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:38 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: New banner on load (3 image rotation)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2998
New banner on load (3 image rotation)
Does anyone know how to code a banner rotation on load? I know how to do it in HTML, but I have no clue where to place it given all of the files of these templates. I imagine it would go in the style.css, but where and how?
I'm using the mt-trendy template.
Thank you!!
I'm using the mt-trendy template.
Thank you!!
- Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:21 pm
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: Removing entry title from header?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3653
- Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:57 pm
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: Removing entry title from header?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3653
- Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:17 pm
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: Removing entry title from header?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3653
Removing entry title from header?
What code do I need to remove or change to rid of the blog entry title from the header? I only want my logo to appear. I've been messing around with it, but afraid to play anymore in fear of messing it up badly.
Here's an example of my problem.
http://elizabethcrookphoto.com/blog/index.php ...
Here's an example of my problem.
http://elizabethcrookphoto.com/blog/index.php ...
- Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:29 am
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Embed the XSPF-Player in the Sidebar?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12452
- Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:07 am
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Embed the XSPF-Player in the Sidebar?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12452
http://www.elizabethcrook.com/blog
It's located on the bottom of the right side-bar. It's just text for now.
It's located on the bottom of the right side-bar. It's just text for now.
- Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:38 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Embed the XSPF-Player in the Sidebar?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 12452
Did you get this to work? I cannot get mine to work. I'm entering the code in HTML code, but when I view the page, It's just giving the tag "this text will be replaced by the flash music player" and no player is showing. I also tried moving the files to another location and changing the code to give ...
- Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:40 pm
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: Can't seem to figure it out
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4263
- Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:42 pm
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: Can't seem to figure it out
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4263
- Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:01 pm
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: Can't seem to figure it out
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4263
- Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:17 pm
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: Can't seem to figure it out
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4263
Can't seem to figure it out
So I've downloaded the trendy template and have it 90% customized the way I want it. But the only thing that I can't get to work is replacing my name in h1 with my logo! I've tried everything, have spent hours on this forum and online trying everything and still nothing. I just reinstalled the ...