Hi Garvin, I have the following Event-Plugins, after deactivating Polls and Statistics + Template chooser. If I deactivate GeoTags, it works just fine... does Geotags require such large amounts of memory?
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12 bytes) in /www/htdocs/v123456/xxxxxx/plugins/serendipity_event_geotag/serendipity_event_geotag.php on line 255
1. Open (Browser), Firefox right now.
2. navigate to blog, edit entry...
3. click into text field
4. click Media-Button
5. click thumbnail
6. click done
(7. open JSConsole to read error msg)
I'm relatively sure I did not do anything bad to poor s9y
Sorry, hatte die letzten Wochen auch keine Zeit... :/
Storable file. Unknown error occurred, file not uploaded. Maybe your filesize is larger than the maximum size allowed by your server installation. Check with your ISP or edit your php.ini file to allow larger file size uploads.
So, ich hab' da auch mal ein kleines Problem... S9Y 1.1, Postgres 8 und PHP 5.0.2-7(das auch zum Update geführt hat)
Seit dem Upgrade auf 1.1 besteht meine Shared Installation darauf, jeden Upload mit Unknown error occurred, file not uploaded. Maybe your filesize is larger than the maximum size ...