Thanks for clearing that up. I've learned to refer to the PHP.net documents rather than W3Schools (incomplete info on the operators).
I'm actually a professional C# developer. PHP is more of a hobby thing for me.
Search found 6 matches
- Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:33 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Operators
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5013
- Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:33 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Exit-Links bug
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5105
Plugins
What plugin are you using to do the exits?
Here's the deal:
The href for the front page is: http://blog.blokey.de/exit.php?url_id=4912&entry_id=1241
The href for the entry page is:
http://blog.blokey.de/exit.php?url_id=4904&entry_id=1241
The url_id is different, which I think is the fault of ...
Here's the deal:
The href for the front page is: http://blog.blokey.de/exit.php?url_id=4912&entry_id=1241
The href for the entry page is:
http://blog.blokey.de/exit.php?url_id=4904&entry_id=1241
The url_id is different, which I think is the fault of ...
- Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:15 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Getting logged out in admin, Sessions bug?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 28272
More Info
Thanks Gavin.
It definitely appears to be an IIS only issue.
I checked all the other code out and I didn't see performing checks like that in any other place. However, the check is performed in several different files in several different ways. I think it'd be a good idea to stick to one standard ...
It definitely appears to be an IIS only issue.
I checked all the other code out and I didn't see performing checks like that in any other place. However, the check is performed in several different files in several different ways. I think it'd be a good idea to stick to one standard ...
- Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:22 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Operators
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5013
Operators
When looking through the source code, I've seen several nonexistent operators. My tests show these operators work, but why are they there? "===" and "!==" should be "==" and "!=" respectively. I'm I missing something?
- Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:43 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Getting logged out in admin, Sessions bug?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 28272
- Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:02 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Getting logged out in admin, Sessions bug?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 28272
Not $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']
I am having the same problem. If it helps, I'm running IIS and not Apache.
$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] is returning www.shadowin.com, no dot at the beginning. The cookie has the domain set as .www.shadowin.com.
$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] is returning www.shadowin.com, no dot at the beginning. The cookie has the domain set as .www.shadowin.com.