I've got me one of them schnazzy ass iPhones, and I'd love nothing more than creating a iPhone-optimized version of the admin page for moblogging.
My question is this; What do I need to do to create a completely separate admin-page for the iPhone? I've peeked around in the admin/style.css and I ...
Search found 80 matches
- Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:03 am
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: Mobile admin page
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10041
- Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:33 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Optional properties for entry
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4116
- Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:22 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Optional properties for entry
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4116
- Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:04 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Need help with javascript. Fairly basic stuff I believe.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2902
- Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:08 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Optional properties for entry
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4116
Optional properties for entry
Hi folks.
I have some questions for the PHP wizards here.
I've just pimped out my blog (http://www.hastalasiesta.org) with some digg/reddit-buttons. I think it looks fairly nice, but I crave some advanced functionality. :)
Seing how not all of my posts are particularly digg-worthy (I can't ...
I have some questions for the PHP wizards here.
I've just pimped out my blog (http://www.hastalasiesta.org) with some digg/reddit-buttons. I think it looks fairly nice, but I crave some advanced functionality. :)
Seing how not all of my posts are particularly digg-worthy (I can't ...
- Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:55 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Need help with javascript. Fairly basic stuff I believe.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2902
Need help with javascript. Fairly basic stuff I believe.
Ok. I'm gonna try and make sense here.
I've just hacked my template to include digg/reddit buttons on each entry.
Check http://www.hastalasiesta.org to see what I'm on about.
My one concern is that the Javascript in the buttons make the page pause for a moment while loading. The solution I have in ...
I've just hacked my template to include digg/reddit buttons on each entry.
Check http://www.hastalasiesta.org to see what I'm on about.
My one concern is that the Javascript in the buttons make the page pause for a moment while loading. The solution I have in ...
- Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:54 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Oslos geekiest tattoo
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6859
Oslos geekiest tattoo
Yep. It's me. 


- Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:30 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Who is interested in a S9y User/Developer Meeting in autumn
- Replies: 40
- Views: 74178
- Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:47 am
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: The return of Bar Sinister...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3221
The return of Bar Sinister...
So I've had a think about my blog and decided to reboot. In that occasion I did a slight realignment (as all the cool kids call a minor redesign...) of the Bar Sinister theme.
This one is even more hacked to pieces than any theme I've done before to suit my needs. I thought one of my posts-soon-to ...
This one is even more hacked to pieces than any theme I've done before to suit my needs. I thought one of my posts-soon-to ...
- Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:49 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Problems withtemplate switching... Again.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6880
- Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:41 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Problems withtemplate switching... Again.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6880
Nah...
It was just me not realizing that removing the sidebar plugin also removed the event plugin. :roll:
But while we're on the topic; Anyone know how one would go about to set a cookie to remember a users preferred theme? I don't know if the regular plugin does this, but my homebrew one doesn't ...
It was just me not realizing that removing the sidebar plugin also removed the event plugin. :roll:
But while we're on the topic; Anyone know how one would go about to set a cookie to remember a users preferred theme? I don't know if the regular plugin does this, but my homebrew one doesn't ...
- Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:51 am
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Problems withtemplate switching... Again.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6880
Problems withtemplate switching... Again.
I know this has come up before, but I've tried all the fixes I read about here, plus a couple other.
The long and short of it is this: I use a custom dropdown box as described by Garvin here , but I have also tested with the default plugin and the experience is the same.
I select a new template ...
The long and short of it is this: I use a custom dropdown box as described by Garvin here , but I have also tested with the default plugin and the experience is the same.
I select a new template ...
- Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:48 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Weirdest problem I've had yet... And I've had a few. ;)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3199
- Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:28 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Weirdest problem I've had yet... And I've had a few. ;)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3199
Weirdest problem I've had yet... And I've had a few. ;)
So...
After a long blogging hiatus(you know how it is) I wasw logging back into my beloved serendipity admin panel. It prompted me for username/password which I entered and then let me see the welcome screen.
So far so good.
Now, whenever I click anything in the sidebar (Manage Plugs, Manage ...
After a long blogging hiatus(you know how it is) I wasw logging back into my beloved serendipity admin panel. It prompted me for username/password which I entered and then let me see the welcome screen.
So far so good.
Now, whenever I click anything in the sidebar (Manage Plugs, Manage ...
- Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:11 am
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Interesting bug
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3030