Search found 6 matches

by JOakley77
Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:32 pm
Forum: Development
Topic: Paths while embedding
Replies: 1
Views: 3866

Paths while embedding

Hi,

I decided to start a new topic here on this subject but I've managed to get S9y embedded into my app and it's starting to look like everything else which can and can't be a good thing.

I was trying to get into the administration via the link at the footer and it's going all 404 on me. I tried ...
by JOakley77
Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:24 pm
Forum: Development
Topic: Embed paths
Replies: 8
Views: 9289

I love it so far! I'm hoping to port it over to a few different apps in the future to replace the existing stuff I wrote. Once I get down the ins and outs I'm going to be a happy man =)
by JOakley77
Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:20 pm
Forum: Development
Topic: Embed paths
Replies: 8
Views: 9289

I think I found the problem(s).

First off was the COPY and paste from you post with the misspelling :D so that's working just fine but the real problem was with the wrapper I pretty much just copied over that included my configuration which includes the smarty class in it. Yeah, that did it. The ...
by JOakley77
Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:04 pm
Forum: Development
Topic: Embed paths
Replies: 8
Views: 9289

Thank you for the quick response and sorry for the slow delay (was a busy weekend).

I may be doing this wrong as I haven't tried this before but in my smartyConfig.php file where I initialize Smarty from I tried using $serendipipty['smarty'] =& new Smarty(); or in place of that I tried using ...
by JOakley77
Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:46 am
Forum: Development
Topic: Embed paths
Replies: 8
Views: 9289

Might help if you knew my structure.

root
- blog (s9y)
- cache (for smarty)
- images (site wide images)
- inc (classes/functions/settings)
- template (site template)

As of this moment serendipity has its original structure intact so I haven't changed a thing. I mention this only because of ...
by JOakley77
Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:41 am
Forum: Development
Topic: Embed paths
Replies: 8
Views: 9289

Embed paths

Hi,

After a wee bit of work I've finally got Serendipity embedded into my webapp. The links all stay within the blog.php file and all of that is good. My problems are more then likely easy fixes but I'm new to this software so I need a little hand holding...

1. I use Smarty as the template engine ...