Start
Docs
Blog
Forums
Plugins
Themes
GitHub
Search
Advanced search
Using Bulletin Boards since 2002
Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
FAQ
Login
Register
Board index
Search
Search
Skip to content
Search found 2 matches
Go to advanced search
Search
Advanced search
Search found 2 matches • Page
1
of
1
by
mattb
Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:51 pm
Forum:
Installation
Topic:
shared installation [ smarty error ]
Replies:
5
Views:
3952
Thanks for the response. I threw in the towl and started over, it works now. My guess is something got messed up when I ftp'd the files over.
Jump to post
by
mattb
Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:00 pm
Forum:
Installation
Topic:
shared installation [ smarty error ]
Replies:
5
Views:
3952
I've got the same problem, I've checked all the paths and the permissions on the directories and all is well. Any other ideas?
Thanks
Jump to post
Display:
All results
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Sort by:
Author
Post time
Forum
Topic title
Post subject
Direction:
Ascending
Descending
Search found 2 matches • Page
1
of
1
Go to advanced search
Jump to
Serendipity
↳ Announcements
↳ Installation
↳ Bugs
↳ Development
↳ Plugins
↳ Themes
↳ Showcase
↳ General discussions
↳ Generelles in Deutsch