I am bumping this to see if anyone has a suggestion on providing the video (flash or QT) with the RSS feed.
We can change plug-ins or go brute force if needed, but would like some direction from someone who is doing the same thing. We are getting very near the deadline and need to find a solution ...
Search found 53 matches
- Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:24 am
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Flash Video and RSS
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4604
- Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:43 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Flash Video and RSS
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4604
- Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:29 am
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Flash Video and RSS
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4604
Flash Video and RSS
I have installed the a Flash Video Player on my site. It works very well. But the Flash doesn't show ip in the RSS feed.
How can I enable it?
How can I enable it?
- Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:53 pm
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: Bulletproof v1.0 released!
- Replies: 22
- Views: 19744
- Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:57 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Website background
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5465
- Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:00 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Installing Flash Video Player
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9938
That fixed it.
Just 2 extra lines caused all that. Thanks.
- Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:39 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Installing Flash Video Player
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9938
Working
It's working now. Just make sure to change the FlashPlayerVideo.php before you upload to your site. It doesn't seem to take editing well.
Still have the problem with the warnings above. They seem related to the FlashSetButton.
Still have the problem with the warnings above. They seem related to the FlashSetButton.
- Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:04 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Installing Flash Video Player
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9938
No Joy
I tried the Easy Podcast Plugin, it shows an mp3 looking player, but no video.
I re-installed the Flash Video Player according to the instructions here:
http://www.taeglichanders.de/blog/index.php?archives/9-English.html&serendipity[lang_selected]=en
It shows an appropriately sized space for ...
I re-installed the Flash Video Player according to the instructions here:
http://www.taeglichanders.de/blog/index.php?archives/9-English.html&serendipity[lang_selected]=en
It shows an appropriately sized space for ...
- Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:19 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Installing Flash Video Player
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9938
- Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:16 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Spartacus does not work after 1.2 upgrade
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4127
- Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:52 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Installing Flash Video Player
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9938
- Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:29 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Installing Flash Video Player
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9938
- Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:41 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Spartacus does not work after 1.2 upgrade
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4127
Enabled with defaults
Spartacus is enabled for templates and plugins. It is set to netmirror for both sites, which was the default. It says not to change them.
- Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:52 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Spartacus does not work after 1.2 upgrade
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4127
Spartacus does not work after 1.2 upgrade
I recently upgraded to 1.2 version. Now I have trouble getting Spartacus to download plugins. Is there a way to reset it or get it to work?
- Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:42 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Installing Flash Video Player
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9938
Installing Flash Video Player
I have followed the instructions here:
http://www.taeglichanders.de/blog/index.php?archives/9-English.html&serendipity[lang_selected]=en
The entry shows the space for the player, but there is nothing. When I look at the html source code, I see:
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width ...
http://www.taeglichanders.de/blog/index.php?archives/9-English.html&serendipity[lang_selected]=en
The entry shows the space for the player, but there is nothing. When I look at the html source code, I see:
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width ...