Search found 5 matches
- Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:42 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Event Calendar
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5745
- Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:26 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Disabling comments/trackbacks?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2797
Disabling comments/trackbacks?
Is there a way to disable comments and/or trackbacks on my serendipity blog?
Thanks
Thanks
- Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:51 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Gallery2 embed bug w/ backtrace and error report
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5203
- Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:53 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Gallery2 embed bug w/ backtrace and error report
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5203
Re: Gallery2 embed bug w/ backtrace and error report
Hi!
Please set your spartacus mirror in the plugin config to netmirror.org instead of s9y.org. s9y.org is currently not a valid mirror, it was added for future forward compatibility :)
Best regards,
Garvin
Thanks Garvin. I figured that much out. I updated my original post to reflect my new ...
Please set your spartacus mirror in the plugin config to netmirror.org instead of s9y.org. s9y.org is currently not a valid mirror, it was added for future forward compatibility :)
Best regards,
Garvin
Thanks Garvin. I figured that much out. I updated my original post to reflect my new ...
- Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:37 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Gallery2 embed bug w/ backtrace and error report
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5203
Gallery2 embed bug w/ backtrace and error report
Any help would be appreciated. Here's the error I get when I try to access my embeded gallery2
Warning: serendipity_event_G2embed::require_once(/var/www/html/gallery2embed.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\www\newsite\plugins\serendipity_event ...
Warning: serendipity_event_G2embed::require_once(/var/www/html/gallery2embed.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\www\newsite\plugins\serendipity_event ...