I want to display some links in the sidebar,link to my friends' blog.
But I don't want to use LinkList plugin,because every node in the list has a same image.I want to display different logo to each node.
Is there a plugin suitable for me?
Search found 7 matches
- Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:46 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: which plugin can i use
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1794
- Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:39 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: sitemap not work
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3421
Thank you Boris, the time format is correct now.
But, another problem,
when I enter www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
there was nothing added.
But, another problem,
when I enter www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
there was nothing added.
- Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:02 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: sitemap not work
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3421
sitemap not work
I have installed the google sitemap plugin few days ago,
when I went to http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
and check sitmaps,there is no sitemap here.
But every time I post my article,it report :Sent sitemap update to Google.
And, when I manually add the sitemap.xml.gz locate in the root ...
when I went to http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
and check sitmaps,there is no sitemap here.
But every time I post my article,it report :Sent sitemap update to Google.
And, when I manually add the sitemap.xml.gz locate in the root ...
- Mon May 29, 2006 5:55 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: how to upload a mp3
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2956
- Sun May 28, 2006 9:17 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: how to upload a mp3
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2956
how to upload a mp3
when i use add media to upload a mp3 file.
It shows a tip:
You are not allowed to upload files with active content
So, how to add a mp3 file.
And how to add this mp3 into my article?
It shows a tip:
You are not allowed to upload files with active content
So, how to add a mp3 file.
And how to add this mp3 into my article?
- Fri May 26, 2006 7:40 am
- Forum: Development
- Topic: add something to the footer
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3883
add something to the footer
I download and installed Serendipity 1.0-beta3
by default there is a string shows at the footer
"Powered by s9y - Design by Carl"
I want to change the alignment to center,original is left.
And also I want to add some short informathion about my site to the footer
how to do this.
by default there is a string shows at the footer
"Powered by s9y - Design by Carl"
I want to change the alignment to center,original is left.
And also I want to add some short informathion about my site to the footer
how to do this.
- Thu May 25, 2006 9:27 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: site map error
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1932
site map error
When I enable the the google sitemap plugin
and when I add a new articl, press the save button.
There is an error occur:
Malformed response.
Notice: Malformed response. in F:\Webroot\hawkewinnie\bundled-libs\PEAR.php on line 848
Malformed response.
this error message show under this string ...
and when I add a new articl, press the save button.
There is an error occur:
Malformed response.
Notice: Malformed response. in F:\Webroot\hawkewinnie\bundled-libs\PEAR.php on line 848
Malformed response.
this error message show under this string ...