Search found 5 matches

by JessaLu
Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:57 am
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Trouble installing FCKeditor
Replies: 3
Views: 2822

Thank you, Garvin :o) I did that and managed to get it installed, I downloaded the new version from fckeditor.net and unzipped it as well as changed the path to fckeditor. Now, when I go to write a new post there are no buttons at all, just a box to type into. I have WYSIWYG enabled.

I'm sort of ...
by JessaLu
Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:59 pm
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Trouble installing FCKeditor
Replies: 3
Views: 2822

Trouble installing FCKeditor

Hi - I have been trying for over a week to install FCK Editor. When I use Spartacus I get the following screen of errors:

Trying to open URL package_event_en.xml...
Fetched 193874 bytes from already existing file on your server. Saving file as /home/yarncour/public_html/jessaluknits/templates_c ...
by JessaLu
Sun May 14, 2006 4:50 pm
Forum: Installation
Topic: Changing Outgoing Email Server
Replies: 16
Views: 13019

I changed the email address as Garvin suggested and it worked like a charm.

THANK you all so much for your help!!
by JessaLu
Sun May 14, 2006 6:03 am
Forum: Installation
Topic: Changing Outgoing Email Server
Replies: 16
Views: 13019

Thank you for the help, I put in those two lines and I'm no longer getting an error.

I'm still not getting emails, either. Frustrating.

(I also removed my password, thanks for the heads-up. Can you tell I'm upset over this?)
by JessaLu
Sun May 14, 2006 4:27 am
Forum: Installation
Topic: Changing Outgoing Email Server
Replies: 16
Views: 13019

Kinda desperate here...

As of Friday I stopped receiving comment notifications. According to my hosting company I need to change how the emails are sent. They are being of practically no help - as of right now they aren't even responding to my emails. They won't check the php.ini file for me or tell me where to find it so ...