Search found 7 matches

by dragon47
Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:47 am
Forum: Installation
Topic: Fatal error: Call to undefined function
Replies: 18
Views: 24221

Mine's solved!

Thanks for this thread. That told me enough to solve mine.

I had been cleaning up some old stuff (I tried a translation software for my web site) and deleted the /lang directory. When I uploaded the /lang directory again, all was well with my blog www.thenextwindow.com

Now that it's solved, I need ...
by dragon47
Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:19 pm
Forum: Bugs
Topic: Possible bug with smarty-parsing plugin w/ Serendipity 1.0b2
Replies: 3
Views: 3029

That was it!

Thanks, Garvin.
by dragon47
Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:23 pm
Forum: Bugs
Topic: Possible bug with smarty-parsing plugin w/ Serendipity 1.0b2
Replies: 3
Views: 3029

Thanks, Garvin.

I bet that's the problem. I'm sure I've got some embedded CSS in the entries -- now to find it!
by dragon47
Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:43 am
Forum: Bugs
Topic: Possible bug with smarty-parsing plugin w/ Serendipity 1.0b2
Replies: 3
Views: 3029

Possible bug with smarty-parsing plugin w/ Serendipity 1.0b2

I want to use the event plugin for smarty parsing in an entry (Markup: Smarty Parsing). I haven't used it before and I'm using Serendipity v1.0b2.

When I load the plugin, without even putting any smarty code in an entry, I get the following fatal error from Serendipity on trying to go to the blog's ...
by dragon47
Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:25 pm
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Adsense
Replies: 25
Views: 24960

I was just looking around for solving some trackback failures. Guess what I found in the FAQ!

The answers to using PHP in templates --
--> http://www.s9y.org/11.html#A30

I think I'll redo my config.inc.php file to "include" my regular "1 ad" php file -- that will make ad maintenance easier.
by dragon47
Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:38 am
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Adsense
Replies: 25
Views: 24960

Thanks, Garvin. I had been trying to make a big jump with config.inc.php, and had tried using config.inc.php. But, I didn't understnad what was happening and kept ending up with a blank page, which wasn't good.

Finally, I did it with baby steps, starting with your sample and then tweaking and ...
by dragon47
Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:54 pm
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Adsense
Replies: 25
Views: 24960

I edited the template index.php and entries.tpl files to include my ads -- my own ads at the top of the entries (in the index.php file) and Adsense ads at the end of the first 3 entries.

You can see my two blogs here:
http://www.TheNextWindow.com and
http://blog.terryscomputertips.com

If you want ...