I often connect to my site through an ssh tunnel to my home proxy server, and have noticed that I am unable to login properly to s9y through the tunnel.
When I go to the admin page, I get the login form and log in.
It then shows the appropriate page, but when I try to hit another page in the admin ...
Search found 35 matches
- Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:41 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Login problems through tunnel (maybe a bug?)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2013
- Thu May 01, 2008 10:16 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: LJupdate plugin error
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15791
- Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:17 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: LJupdate plugin error
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15791
- Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:18 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: LJupdate plugin error
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15791
- Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:55 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: LJupdate plugin error
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15791
- Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:29 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: LJupdate plugin error
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15791
- Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:16 am
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: LJupdate plugin error
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15791
- Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:05 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: LJupdate plugin error
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15791
When I put in the domain as http://domain, it doesn't throw the error on post, but it's not showing up in the other blog...
- Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:02 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: LJupdate plugin error
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15791
It's configured.
I just put the domain name in, as shown in the example.
Didn't put it in as http://domain.
I didn't fill in the LJ Cut text or Category ID fields, but I figured those were optional.
Thanks
I just put the domain name in, as shown in the example.
Didn't put it in as http://domain.
I didn't fill in the LJ Cut text or Category ID fields, but I figured those were optional.
Thanks
- Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:58 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: LJupdate plugin error
- Replies: 15
- Views: 15791
LJupdate plugin error
I'm trying to use the LJupdate plugin to mirror posts between 2 copies of my S9y blog, but it's not working.
When I save a post, I get the following error:
Posting to Serendipity...
XML_RPC_Client: Connection to RPC server :80 failed.
Notice: XML_RPC_Client: Connection to RPC server :80 failed. in ...
When I save a post, I get the following error:
Posting to Serendipity...
XML_RPC_Client: Connection to RPC server :80 failed.
Notice: XML_RPC_Client: Connection to RPC server :80 failed. in ...
- Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:48 am
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Menu/Site Content Integration
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4147
Menu/Site Content Integration
Ok. I sort of hit on this topic in the General forum and found that there isn't anything existing to do what I want, so it looks like I'll be learning to write a plugin. :)
Here's the basics:
You load the site and get s9y and all it's default stuff.
In the left SideBar (or right if you so choose ...
Here's the basics:
You load the site and get s9y and all it's default stuff.
In the left SideBar (or right if you so choose ...
- Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:57 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Displaying other pages inside blog
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4523
- Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:44 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Integrating phpBB/Other forum?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4838
- Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:51 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Integrating phpBB/Other forum?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4838
Integrating phpBB/Other forum?
I know there was a topic at some point about integrating phpBB into S9y, but I can't seem to find it.
Has anyone successfully integrated a forum into s9y and if so how?
Also, do you have it setup so that the forums share the blog user accounts?
If so, how are the accounts created (i.e. via s9y or ...
Has anyone successfully integrated a forum into s9y and if so how?
Also, do you have it setup so that the forums share the blog user accounts?
If so, how are the accounts created (i.e. via s9y or ...
- Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:51 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Displaying other pages inside blog
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4523