As far, as I remember from other posts, uninstall the browser compatibility plugin. It doesn't work with the 1.7 version.
Removing that browser compatibility plugin didn't do anything but thinking about plugins, I started to remove some outdated plugins and now the page loads!!!!
Thank you, thank ...
Search found 28 matches
- Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:08 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Upgrade Prob - array_merge()...
- Replies: 13
- Views: 15670
- Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:43 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Upgrade Prob - array_merge()...
- Replies: 13
- Views: 15670
Re: Upgrade Prob - array_merge()...
You are awesome for helping! I just did it and this is what came back.
== FULL DEBUG ERROR MODE ==
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Declaration of serendipity_event_browsercompatibility::event_hook() should be compatible with that of serendipity_event::event_hook ...
== FULL DEBUG ERROR MODE ==
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Declaration of serendipity_event_browsercompatibility::event_hook() should be compatible with that of serendipity_event::event_hook ...
- Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:44 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Upgrade Prob - array_merge()...
- Replies: 13
- Views: 15670
Re: Upgrade Prob - array_merge()...
Where do you mean? http://www.petersreviews.com/ is doing well without error.
Whoops. Should have specified that it's another page. [url]http:cuteotters.com[/url]
Not really, but sometimes it could. It is better to do it first, to not get any errors (if there are any). Doing it afterwards ...
Whoops. Should have specified that it's another page. [url]http:cuteotters.com[/url]
Not really, but sometimes it could. It is better to do it first, to not get any errors (if there are any). Doing it afterwards ...
- Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:19 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Upgrade Prob - array_merge()...
- Replies: 13
- Views: 15670
Re: Upgrade Prob - array_merge()...
Where is it broken exactly?
The front page no longer works.
Did you upgrade all installed Plugins before or right after the upgrade?
I'm pretty sure I did but I've used Serendipity so long it's possible that I got overconfident and didn't upgrade. When I checked, they seem to be up to date ...
The front page no longer works.
Did you upgrade all installed Plugins before or right after the upgrade?
I'm pretty sure I did but I've used Serendipity so long it's possible that I got overconfident and didn't upgrade. When I checked, they seem to be up to date ...
- Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:58 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Upgrade Prob - array_merge()...
- Replies: 13
- Views: 15670
Upgrade Prob - array_merge()...
OK, this is not the first time I've upgraded but the first time I've had problems. Going from 1.6 to 1.7 I get this:
array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in (directory removed) html/bundled-libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 75
The ...
array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in (directory removed) html/bundled-libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 75
The ...
- Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:01 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Spam Filters & Capchas not working?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2950
Re: Spam Filters & Capchas not working?
Hi Timbalu,
I just made that edit to my serendipity_event_spamblock.php file and I'll see if it works. I'm wondering if this is either a permissions problem or maybe with the template I'm using.
Peter
Update: Spam comments are still coming through. I even tried a different template. Is there any ...
I just made that edit to my serendipity_event_spamblock.php file and I'll see if it works. I'm wondering if this is either a permissions problem or maybe with the template I'm using.
Peter
Update: Spam comments are still coming through. I even tried a different template. Is there any ...
- Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:51 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Spam Filters & Capchas not working?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2950
Spam Filters & Capchas not working?
Hello Everyone!
Every day I get tons of spam. Fortunately it doesn't go public but it shows up moderated where I have to delete hundreds manually. Even if I turn off comments, comments still come through. Will using several different spam filters at the same time negate each other?
I'm running ...
Every day I get tons of spam. Fortunately it doesn't go public but it shows up moderated where I have to delete hundreds manually. Even if I turn off comments, comments still come through. Will using several different spam filters at the same time negate each other?
I'm running ...
- Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:56 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: GoDaddy Says My CPU Usage Was Too High
- Replies: 8
- Views: 45556
- Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:47 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: GoDaddy Says My CPU Usage Was Too High
- Replies: 8
- Views: 45556
Hi Garvin,
I've been running the same configuration for months so I wonder if it was spammers. I had the "e-mail entry" plugin installed and noticed that spammers will occasionally bomb that one sending out entries to anonymous people, although I'm not sure why they do that? I removed that one and ...
I've been running the same configuration for months so I wonder if it was spammers. I had the "e-mail entry" plugin installed and noticed that spammers will occasionally bomb that one sending out entries to anonymous people, although I'm not sure why they do that? I removed that one and ...
- Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:47 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: GoDaddy Says My CPU Usage Was Too High
- Replies: 8
- Views: 45556
GoDaddy Says My CPU Usage Was Too High
So I get this from GoDaddy after they transferred my domain to a temp server (which I can't access at this time). Is this caused by Serendipity? Do I have too many old entries (several thousand) that should be deleted or archived? Hopefully, they haven't ruined the website by the transfer to a new ...
- Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:29 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Smarty Error on Upgrade
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3584
- Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:41 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Smarty Error on Upgrade
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3584
Smarty Error on Upgrade
I just upgraded and it seemed like everything was working fine until I tried to add an image and got the following message:
Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "admin/media_choose.tpl" in /home/content/C/u/t/CuteOtters/html/bundled-libs/Smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1095
Any ...
Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "admin/media_choose.tpl" in /home/content/C/u/t/CuteOtters/html/bundled-libs/Smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1095
Any ...
- Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:26 am
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: Internet Explorer Hates My Theme!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3368
- Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:56 am
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Problems with Internet Explorer
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2753
Re: Problems with Internet Explorer
Hi Garvin,
I'll never understand why IE is so problematic. I wouldn't care but according to my analytics, over 70% of my readers are IE users. I'll go post a message in the Themes section.
Thanks!
Peter
Hi!
Sadly the IE is known to have some "guillotine" disappearing text bugs. They are caused ...
I'll never understand why IE is so problematic. I wouldn't care but according to my analytics, over 70% of my readers are IE users. I'll go post a message in the Themes section.
Thanks!
Peter
Hi!
Sadly the IE is known to have some "guillotine" disappearing text bugs. They are caused ...
- Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:54 am
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: Internet Explorer Hates My Theme!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3368
Internet Explorer Hates My Theme!
I don't use IE so I was surprised to view my site and see so many problems. The plugin titles start to look strange if you scroll up and down, the "e-mail this page" plugin looks funky and the Google search also looks strange. I removed all the Mozilla specific stuff and that didn't help. Any ...