thanks to garvinhicking for the support via ICQ.
The problem is the language, as soon as I use english instead of romanian it works.
Any fix for this issue? or workaround?
Search found 5 matches
- Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:33 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: tinymce on multiuser installation, syntax error
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2958
- Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:01 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: tinymce on multiuser installation, syntax error
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2958
one ( the one thats working )
ist http://livadaru.net/cristian/
the other one
http://bogdan.vwclub.ro/
ist http://livadaru.net/cristian/
the other one
http://bogdan.vwclub.ro/
- Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:19 am
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: tinymce on multiuser installation, syntax error
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2958
tinymce on multiuser installation, syntax error
I have a multiuser installation and for my blog it works but for a other user where I wanted to install it I see a syntax error in the javascript console.
Error: syntax error
Source File: http://foobar.com/plugins/serendipity_event_tinymce/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce_gzip.php?theme=advanced ...
Error: syntax error
Source File: http://foobar.com/plugins/serendipity_event_tinymce/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce_gzip.php?theme=advanced ...
- Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:27 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: joomla / mambo integration
- Replies: 6
- Views: 13534
- Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:32 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: joomla / mambo integration
- Replies: 6
- Views: 13534
joomla / mambo integration
actualy this is not realy a installation problem since my s9y runs great. But it kind of bugs me that I have to run in a wraper.
I didn't find any mambo / joomla component for this.
I tried it on my own by creating in the components directory a link to my blog
ln -s com_blog /var/www/dracula/blog ...
I didn't find any mambo / joomla component for this.
I tried it on my own by creating in the components directory a link to my blog
ln -s com_blog /var/www/dracula/blog ...