Search found 5 matches

by zafiro17
Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:10 pm
Forum: General discussions
Topic: Some publicity for S9Y
Replies: 1
Views: 3775

Some publicity for S9Y

I put up a little bit of publicity for S9Y on my website at http://www.therandymon.com/index.php?/245-From-Joomla-to-Serendipity.html . My website had run on Joomla 1 from about 2005 until last month, when I decided to redo it in a format that works on small screens. I tried Wordpress, Joomla3, and ...
by zafiro17
Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:11 pm
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Related Posts
Replies: 6
Views: 9568

Re: Related Posts

Thanks, that helps.

serendipity_plugin_recententries is about 90% of what I was hoping for. What does not seem to exist is a plugin that permits you to add keywords to an entry and then shows a list of related entries based on keywords.

Example: let's say my categories are Intel, SPARC, ARM ...
by zafiro17
Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:43 pm
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Related Posts
Replies: 6
Views: 9568

Related Posts

I'm looking for a way to show, on the sidebar, a list of related posts. Ideally, it would just show the list of other articles from within the current article's category. I don't see any obvious way to do this, and it seems like an obvious gap in Serendipity's plugin catalog.

Is there an easy fix I ...
by zafiro17
Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:20 pm
Forum: Installation
Topic: Moving S9Y to different location on server
Replies: 0
Views: 7973

Moving S9Y to different location on server

Greetings: Putting this out there so people searching for a solution find it. I didn't find the page at www.s9y.org/198.html until afterwards, and even then, it's complicated.

How to move your Serendipity installation to a different location on your server?

In my case, I had S9Y installed at ...
by zafiro17
Wed May 23, 2012 1:47 pm
Forum: General discussions
Topic: Disqus Integration
Replies: 31
Views: 52533

Re: Disqus Integration

I was searching for a how-to showing integration of Disqus into S9Y and came up with this thread. I want to add one final post to it just so it's clear for people wondering if Disqus and S9Y are compatible.

Answer: Yes, and it's come a long way since this thread, which seems to have needed some ...