Search found 3 matches

by mivi
Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:18 pm
Forum: Development
Topic: functions.inc.php - imap_8bit and UTF-8
Replies: 4
Views: 8260

Re: functions.inc.php - imap_8bit and UTF-8

Hi Garvin,

thanks for your explanation.

My mail client shows brakes every 76 chars because of imap_8bit (RFC 2045).

I comment out the if/else-statement and now I get a readable mail base64 encoded and I pass on the space-saving qouted-printable encoding.

I also found the german entry
http ...
by mivi
Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:29 am
Forum: Development
Topic: functions.inc.php - imap_8bit and UTF-8
Replies: 4
Views: 8260

functions.inc.php - imap_8bit and UTF-8

Why the body text is encoded imap_8bit when we use utf-8?

$maildata['headers'][] = 'Content-Type: text/plain; charset=' . LANG_CHARSET;
$maildata['headers'][] = 'Auto-Submitted: auto-generated';
if (LANG_CHARSET == 'UTF-8') {
if (function_exists('imap_8bit')) {
$maildata['headers ...
by mivi
Fri May 31, 2013 10:34 am
Forum: Generelles in Deutsch
Topic: Permalink Artikel Unterordner Kategorie
Replies: 2
Views: 2168

Permalink Artikel Unterordner Kategorie

Den Permalink für die Artikel würde ich gerne so anpassen, dass die Kategorie in einem weiteren Ordner ersichtlich ist. Ziel ist es über eine Tracking-Software zu ermitteln, wie oft Artikel einer bestimmten Kategorie aufgerufen wurden. Bisher muss ich die einzelnen Artikel per Hand verdichten ...