Hi Garvin,
Yep, I am using Eset, Smart Security, did multiple Deep scans and found nothing. I changed all my passwords. Using Keepass as a generator.
I did find later that there was a 'hidden' FTP account on my hosting server. No idea how that happened.
All appears to be OK now.
Search found 92 matches
- Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:29 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Site got code injected in.... RSS Feed not working
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7526
- Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:49 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Site got code injected in.... RSS Feed not working
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7526
- Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:07 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Site got code injected in.... RSS Feed not working
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7526
- Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:10 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Site got code injected in.... RSS Feed not working
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7526
Site got code injected in.... RSS Feed not working
OK have cleaned up all the files, I believe I have rather.
I had a lot of files with the following code appended to the end of them,
Index.php got hit several times even with file permission going at 644!?
Several other files also got hit.
# <!-- o --><Script Language='Javascript ...
I had a lot of files with the following code appended to the end of them,
Index.php got hit several times even with file permission going at 644!?
Several other files also got hit.
# <!-- o --><Script Language='Javascript ...
- Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:14 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: The Future of Serendipity
- Replies: 66
- Views: 118982
- Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:57 am
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Graybox Plugin for S9y
- Replies: 30
- Views: 36288
- Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:49 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Graybox Plugin for S9y
- Replies: 30
- Views: 36288
- Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:31 pm
- Forum: Themes
- Topic: Green Mile 1.1 problems
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4533
- Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:09 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Graybox Plugin for S9y
- Replies: 30
- Views: 36288
- Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:36 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Graybox Plugin for S9y
- Replies: 30
- Views: 36288
Thanks to Herr T, for pointing out a very simple error. I have now updated the script.
updated script available here
updated script available here
- Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:40 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Gravatar plugin
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3824
- Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:31 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Gravatar plugin
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3824
Gravatar plugin
I use the gravatar plugin, it's a neat idea. However, there is a problem, if I chose to use the gravatar feature, it creates a folder in the uploads folder. In doing this, this affects the media manager, ie, it searches for images in that folder, where there aren't any. Mind, this only happens if ...
- Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:06 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Graybox Plugin for S9y
- Replies: 30
- Views: 36288
- Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:44 am
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Graybox Plugin for S9y
- Replies: 30
- Views: 36288
- Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:11 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: Graybox Plugin for S9y
- Replies: 30
- Views: 36288