Hopefully they will manage good coffee this time (at least I see a rise in quality in the last few years).
Search found 10 matches
- Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:16 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: FrOSCon 2014
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5810
Re: FrOSCon 2014
Sure, one of my prefered events each year
.
Hopefully they will manage good coffee this time (at least I see a rise in quality in the last few years).
Hopefully they will manage good coffee this time (at least I see a rise in quality in the last few years).
- Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:08 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: [serendipity_plugin_flickr] account not available
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7055
Re: [serendipity_plugin_flickr] account not available
Hey Garvin,
so I was trolled by the caching ... dump one I am.
Anyways, I did an plugin update on my blogs so I saw what you (or a other maintainer) did there - thanks for the quick fix
.
so I was trolled by the caching ... dump one I am.
Anyways, I did an plugin update on my blogs so I saw what you (or a other maintainer) did there - thanks for the quick fix
- Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:00 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: [serendipity_plugin_flickr] account not available
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7055
Re: [serendipity_plugin_flickr] account not available
//part two
I did a search for "flickr api changelog" and out https://www.flickr.com/services/developer/changelog/ and http://code.flickr.net/2014/04/30/flickr-api-going-ssl-only-on-june-27th-2014/ .
All I did was a quick one.
I changed into the directory "plugins/serendipity_plugins_flickr ...
I did a search for "flickr api changelog" and out https://www.flickr.com/services/developer/changelog/ and http://code.flickr.net/2014/04/30/flickr-api-going-ssl-only-on-june-27th-2014/ .
All I did was a quick one.
I changed into the directory "plugins/serendipity_plugins_flickr ...
- Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:58 pm
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: [serendipity_plugin_flickr] account not available
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7055
[serendipity_plugin_flickr] account not available
Hey members,
since a few days, I run into the problem that the plugin "serendipity_plugin_flickr" is not working anymore (or something has changed on the flickr front I totaly missed).
The two defined messages "PLUGIN_SIDEBAR_FLICKR_ERROR_WRONGUSER" and ""PLUGIN_SIDEBAR_FLICKR_ERROR_NOIMG" are ...
since a few days, I run into the problem that the plugin "serendipity_plugin_flickr" is not working anymore (or something has changed on the flickr front I totaly missed).
The two defined messages "PLUGIN_SIDEBAR_FLICKR_ERROR_WRONGUSER" and ""PLUGIN_SIDEBAR_FLICKR_ERROR_NOIMG" are ...
- Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:31 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Idea: S9y CLI tool
- Replies: 27
- Views: 39256
Re: Idea: S9y CLI tool
I took the liberty of creating a repository for Metatron: https://github.com/s9y/Metatron
Now mattsches just needs to commit the actual project files. :) (Unless I did something wrong.)
YL
I will have a look to the github project ;-).
I've played around with symfony console and created some ...
Now mattsches just needs to commit the actual project files. :) (Unless I did something wrong.)
YL
I will have a look to the github project ;-).
I've played around with symfony console and created some ...
- Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:24 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Error 500 on all static pages
- Replies: 49
- Views: 37053
Re: Error 500 on all static pages
Do you have access to the CGI error log of the server?
It's not accessible for users on Uberspace by default, but you can ask for access to it. http://uberspace.de/dokuwiki/webserver:error_log
YL
Since i'm in the migration process and currently have paid no money, i have postpone asking for the ...
It's not accessible for users on Uberspace by default, but you can ask for access to it. http://uberspace.de/dokuwiki/webserver:error_log
YL
Since i'm in the migration process and currently have paid no money, i have postpone asking for the ...
- Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:15 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: collective thread: admin-area improvements
- Replies: 19
- Views: 35843
Re: collective thread: admin-area improvements
My wife gave me that hint.
What about autocompletion (js based) in the tag section. The tags are already loaded in "#backend_freetag_list" so all that its left is to build up an js array and try to search in it when the user has entered at least two chars.
I only knew the jquery ui autocomplete [0 ...
What about autocompletion (js based) in the tag section. The tags are already loaded in "#backend_freetag_list" so all that its left is to build up an js array and try to search in it when the user has entered at least two chars.
I only knew the jquery ui autocomplete [0 ...
- Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:12 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Idea: S9y CLI tool
- Replies: 27
- Views: 39256
Re: Idea: S9y CLI tool
Hi, is there already something available on an open source and forkable plattform?
Currently, i don't know what the tool could be good for, but since i like to work with symfony 2 console component, i would love to have a look on the current state and get influenced by
.
Currently, i don't know what the tool could be good for, but since i like to work with symfony 2 console component, i would love to have a look on the current state and get influenced by
- Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:09 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Error 500 on all static pages
- Replies: 49
- Views: 37053
Re: Error 500 on all static pages
Hi,
while i'm migrating my stuff to uberspace.de also, i'm getting also a lot of 500's.
I tried to switch to the oldest available php 5.2 version but got back a internal server error.
With php 5.3.10 and 5.3.21 the main page of the blog loads, but only from time to time. Right now, i'm running 5.3 ...
while i'm migrating my stuff to uberspace.de also, i'm getting also a lot of 500's.
I tried to switch to the oldest available php 5.2 version but got back a internal server error.
With php 5.3.10 and 5.3.21 the main page of the blog loads, but only from time to time. Right now, i'm running 5.3 ...
- Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:47 pm
- Forum: Generelles in Deutsch
- Topic: Umlaute bei Statischen Seiten
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6126
Re: Umlaute bei Statischen Seiten
Du hast ihn schon fast gefunden. Auf deinem Screenshoot klickst du auf den Tab "SQL" und in dem darauf folgenden Formular gibst du den von Timbalu geposteten SQL-Code-Block ein.refilix wrote:Hi,
ok bin überfordert. Wo kann man den Code einfügen?