Search found 3 matches
- Tue May 24, 2011 4:34 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Facebook like button doesn't work really good
- Replies: 5
- Views: 9191
Re: Facebook like button doesn't work really good
Thank you for your help! I tried facebook and findmore plugins, but the result is the same: I like an entry but on my facebook page I only see the url, the title and a picture, but I can't see short text from the entry... Why? 
- Tue May 24, 2011 3:31 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Facebook like button doesn't work really good
- Replies: 5
- Views: 9191
Re: Facebook like button doesn't work really good
Thank you! But I've already tried the findmore plugin. On my facebook page I only see a picture and the blog's URL (and the title of the blog). But I'd like to see a short text from the entry I liked on the blog.
I've no idea what's wrong...
I've no idea what's wrong...
- Tue May 24, 2011 2:12 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Facebook like button doesn't work really good
- Replies: 5
- Views: 9191
Facebook like button doesn't work really good
Hi!
I just started to develop my serendipity blog site and I have a problem. I need "facebook like button" below every entry. I created the button with facebook.com/developers but it doesn't work so good. If I like an entry I only see a picture from my blog and the url address (xx.xy.hu) on my ...
I just started to develop my serendipity blog site and I have a problem. I need "facebook like button" below every entry. I created the button with facebook.com/developers but it doesn't work so good. If I like an entry I only see a picture from my blog and the url address (xx.xy.hu) on my ...