Search found 37 matches
- Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:08 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: "Empty recycler" just deletes what's on the current page
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8080
Re: "Empty recycler" just deletes what's on the current page
Ah, okay. Yes, it's there. I only expected it to appear directly on the recycler page.
- Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:18 am
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: "Empty recycler" just deletes what's on the current page
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8080
Re: "Empty recycler" just deletes what's on the current page
I just installed a Bayes update but I still have to delete each page individually. Is this a mistake or did the update just include an earlier patch?
- Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:46 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: "Empty recycler" just deletes what's on the current page
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8080
Re: "Empty recycler" just deletes what's on the current page
Great, I'll have a look at it when it's available through Spartacus.
- Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:19 am
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: "Empty recycler" just deletes what's on the current page
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8080
Re: "Empty recycler" just deletes what's on the current page
What about a button "Select/Unselect all", a checkbox "also mark items on other pages" and a simple "Delete selected" button instead of "Empty recycler"?
But anyway: I expect "Empty recycler" to do exactly what it says: empty the recycler. If it just deletes the items on the current page it appears ...
But anyway: I expect "Empty recycler" to do exactly what it says: empty the recycler. If it just deletes the items on the current page it appears ...
- Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:14 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: "Empty recycler" just deletes what's on the current page
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8080
"Empty recycler" just deletes what's on the current page
A few weeks ago the Bayes plugin introduced pagination for browsing the recycle bin. This is a great feature because it reduces page load times and calculation power needed for rendering the page significantly.
So overall it's a great thing to have, but it has one big flaw: when pressing "Empty ...
So overall it's a great thing to have, but it has one big flaw: when pressing "Empty ...
- Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:54 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Feature suggestion: optimizing thumbnails
- Replies: 7
- Views: 11572
Re: Feature suggestion: optimizing thumbnails
This will hardly be pre-installed on any server, but if it's a feature of s9y, the user is free to install it on his webspace.
But if they are, the user should set his $PATH properly to include them. Of course, but perhaps he did, not knowing that s9y uses the same command. But if we let the user ...
But if they are, the user should set his $PATH properly to include them. Of course, but perhaps he did, not knowing that s9y uses the same command. But if we let the user ...
- Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:29 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Feature suggestion: optimizing thumbnails
- Replies: 7
- Views: 11572
Re: Feature suggestion: optimizing thumbnails
I just wanted to start writing the patch, but I'm not so sure what the best way is to determine the paths of pnquant, pncrush and jpegoptim. I could just issue the commands, but, I'm hesitating to do that because I can't know which command I really call. It could also do something else if the user ...
- Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:16 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Feature suggestion: optimizing thumbnails
- Replies: 7
- Views: 11572
Re: Feature suggestion: optimizing thumbnails
BTW In order to be able to determine the color-depth of the image file I have to use some third-party function like this: https://github.com/ktomk/Miscellaneous/blob/master/get_png_imageinfo/get_png_imageinfo.php
It is a libary for inspecting PNG files for things like color depth, color type etc. It ...
It is a libary for inspecting PNG files for things like color depth, color type etc. It ...
- Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:49 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Feature suggestion: optimizing thumbnails
- Replies: 7
- Views: 11572
Re: Feature suggestion: optimizing thumbnails
I guess I can do that. Although I haven't been too much into the s9y code.
- Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:28 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Feature suggestion: optimizing thumbnails
- Replies: 7
- Views: 11572
Feature suggestion: optimizing thumbnails
Hi there,
I'm using pngquant (http://pngquant.org/) for some of my images to reduce them to 8-bit of color depth which is often more than enough. pngquant does a very good job at compressing my images (especially illustration artwork and screenshots, not so good on real photos). Even fake alpha ...
I'm using pngquant (http://pngquant.org/) for some of my images to reduce them to 8-bit of color depth which is often more than enough. pngquant does a very good job at compressing my images (especially illustration artwork and screenshots, not so good on real photos). Even fake alpha ...
- Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:15 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Invalid URLs for "Edit" links
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5054
Re: Invalid URLs for "Edit" links
Is this really in so many places? I just discovered it in these two cases: editing blog entries where I worked around it in the template with
<a href="{$entry.link_edit|replace:"[":"%5B"|replace:"]":"%5D"}">{$CONST.EDIT_ENTRY}</a>
and for the sidebar modules where I don't have control over the ...
<a href="{$entry.link_edit|replace:"[":"%5B"|replace:"]":"%5D"}">{$CONST.EDIT_ENTRY}</a>
and for the sidebar modules where I don't have control over the ...
- Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:50 pm
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Invalid URLs for "Edit" links
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5054
Invalid URLs for "Edit" links
Hey guys!
The generated links for editing individual articles or sidebar plugins contain invalid characters.
The URLs look like this: http://www.example.com/serendipity_admin.php?serendipity[action]=admin&serendipity[adminModule]=entries&serendipity[adminAction]=edit&serendipity[id]=123 The square ...
The generated links for editing individual articles or sidebar plugins contain invalid characters.
The URLs look like this: http://www.example.com/serendipity_admin.php?serendipity[action]=admin&serendipity[adminModule]=entries&serendipity[adminAction]=edit&serendipity[id]=123 The square ...
- Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:05 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Anonymizing IP addresses and simplifying comment moderation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 9073
Re: Anonymizing IP addresses and simplifying comment moderat
Yeah, doing that in our local config file would be a workaround though an option for that in the settings would be better.
For the comments thing: I think that could indeed be a starting point, but just for developing this feature. Approving comments by email verification is not very comfortable ...
For the comments thing: I think that could indeed be a starting point, but just for developing this feature. Approving comments by email verification is not very comfortable ...
- Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:48 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Anonymizing IP addresses and simplifying comment moderation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 9073
Anonymizing IP addresses and simplifying comment moderation
Hi there,
not sure were to post feature requests. If you like it better in the bugs forum, please move this thread.
There should be an option to anonymize IP adresses for comments as well as for any logs (such as the spam log). This option should let you choose
a) to save the full IP without any ...
not sure were to post feature requests. If you like it better in the bugs forum, please move this thread.
There should be an option to anonymize IP adresses for comments as well as for any logs (such as the spam log). This option should let you choose
a) to save the full IP without any ...
- Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:09 am
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: Bad HTTPS handling
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8449
Re: Bad HTTPS handling
Well, here's the s9y patch: --- serendipity/include/tpl/config_local.inc.php 2009-10-27 10:08:48.000000000 +0100
+++ serendipity/include/tpl/config_local.inc.php.new 2011-09-27 23:26:43.000000000 +0200
@@ -110,7 +110,7 @@
'permission' => 'siteConfiguration',
'default' => 'uploads/'),
- array ...
+++ serendipity/include/tpl/config_local.inc.php.new 2011-09-27 23:26:43.000000000 +0200
@@ -110,7 +110,7 @@
'permission' => 'siteConfiguration',
'default' => 'uploads/'),
- array ...