Search found 11 matches

by Untamed
Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:39 pm
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Notification of new entries
Replies: 27
Views: 28086

That looks like a terrific option for someone who has only themselves as a user on their blog. I've got a site where we have MANY users and there are people wanting to subscribe to only one person's blog of many.

I've seen others sites who allow such subscribing and am in need of this option in ...
by Untamed
Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:06 am
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Notification of new entries
Replies: 27
Views: 28086

Paul, where do you upload your page that you created?

(I use FTP for getting files onto my server and not cPanel)

Thanks.
by Untamed
Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:59 pm
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Notification of new entries
Replies: 27
Views: 28086

I guess I'm having trouble understanding the entire RSS process. No matter what I read, I still am not catching a clue.

When ever I click on the RSS button, all I get is a page of code. What do I do with this information? How is this supposed to help me receive my "subscription" to that blog?
by Untamed
Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:58 pm
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Question regarding error msg after adding plugin
Replies: 2
Views: 2666

You totally ROCK!

THANKS!! :D
by Untamed
Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:47 pm
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Question regarding error msg after adding plugin
Replies: 2
Views: 2666

Question regarding error msg after adding plugin

After adding the new user plug in and fixing all my subsequent ommissions (gasp) I still have the following error at the top of all my admin pages - whether it is for the Administrator or just a regular user...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ...
by Untamed
Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:38 pm
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Collective blog plugin needed
Replies: 8
Views: 7342

Anybody ever told you you're awesome? Well, You're Awesome!

Thanks!!!
by Untamed
Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:13 pm
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Collective blog plugin needed
Replies: 8
Views: 7342

ok - where might one find the cvs repository and how would I locate this file? lol

Thanks!


edited - found the common file - where do I put it in the code?

OR:

should I have another file in the serendipity_event_adduser folder called common.inc.php ??
by Untamed
Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:25 pm
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Collective blog plugin needed
Replies: 8
Views: 7342

Hi garvin - sure could use some help here...

I went to the link you provided... found the "download"...

Went to my html editor and created a file with the information provided. Saved it as serendipity_event_adduser.php in a file named the same (well, minus the file extension).

Uploaded this file ...
by Untamed
Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:04 am
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Single category on front page
Replies: 9
Views: 10346

Fabulous! Works like a charm!

Yes, it's taken me this long to do it and fix things like I want it but hey - Rome wasn't built in a day either right?

Many thanks for your help and assistance!! I really appreciate it!
by Untamed
Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:02 am
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Adduser plugin
Replies: 10
Views: 7934

This is just what my next question was going to be!
Thanks! Can't wait to get the answer!
by Untamed
Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:38 pm
Forum: Plugins
Topic: Single category on front page
Replies: 9
Views: 10346

If the answer to this (the plug in) is here: http://www.s9y.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1943&highlight=start+category

I have another question...

I would very much like to employ this plug in - I read in another place (though as usual I can't find it now...) that this is for a newer version of ...