Pretty amazing, what you've made out of these (limited) plug-ins. I even can hardly spot any structure on the first glimpse that's left from me. :D
It's a pity I neither use Twitter nor Serendipity. xD
I think this thread can be closed/neglected in favor of a new one, because Grischa's final plug ...
Search found 5 matches
- Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:06 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: TwitterTweeter - a real twitter client for Serendipity
- Replies: 27
- Views: 74498
- Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:32 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: TwitterTweeter - a real twitter client for Serendipity
- Replies: 27
- Views: 74498
Re: TwitterTweeter - a real twitter client for Serendipity
Didn't know the problem with "&" and twitter in example. :)
I did a bit of research on this.
It's caused by cURL and not the Twitter API, as multiple CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS are separated by ampersands.
This behaviour can be avoided by applying url_encode() to the input. Although I don't know, if ...
I did a bit of research on this.
It's caused by cURL and not the Twitter API, as multiple CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS are separated by ampersands.
This behaviour can be avoided by applying url_encode() to the input. Although I don't know, if ...
- Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:40 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: TwitterTweeter - a real twitter client for Serendipity
- Replies: 27
- Views: 74498
Re: TwitterTweeter - a real twitter client for Serendipity
Use and port whatever is necessary. 
I'm always eager to see different approaches and will be patient until the plugin is finished and published.
I'm always eager to see different approaches and will be patient until the plugin is finished and published.
- Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:36 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: TwitterTweeter - a real twitter client for Serendipity
- Replies: 27
- Views: 74498
Re: TwitterTweeter - a real twitter client for Serendipity
Whatever it takes to achieve perfection!
If Grischa or someone else is interested in sharing/merging ideas/code, I will do anything but decline. :)
Not to mention my work is open and free, so anyone could do whatever he wants to with it. Except for saying it is his own without doing any major ...
If Grischa or someone else is interested in sharing/merging ideas/code, I will do anything but decline. :)
Not to mention my work is open and free, so anyone could do whatever he wants to with it. Except for saying it is his own without doing any major ...
- Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:02 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: TwitterTweeter - a real twitter client for Serendipity
- Replies: 27
- Views: 74498
Re: TwitterTweeter - a real twitter client for Serendipity
Hi there!
I'm the one responsible for this plugin.
There absolutely is room for enhancements in it, but this is why it is posted here. Don't we all just want good and open software?
I hope my code isn't too desolate and if there should be any questions, I'll be available.
I'm the one responsible for this plugin.
There absolutely is room for enhancements in it, but this is why it is posted here. Don't we all just want good and open software?
I hope my code isn't too desolate and if there should be any questions, I'll be available.