Moin Moin,
wie geht ihr, sofern ihr Akismet nutzt, mit dem Thema um:
http://spreerecht.de/datenschutz/2011-04/usability-vs-datenschutz-datenschutzrechtliche-einwilligung-ohne-opt-in
http://blog.wordpress-deutschland.org/2011/04/20/akismet-und-datenschutz-einwilligung-per-opt-in-notwendig.html ...
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:41 pm
- Forum: Generelles in Deutsch
- Topic: Akismet: Rechtliche Lage in Deutschland
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1601
- Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:22 am
- Forum: Plugins
- Topic: top exits and top referrers
- Replies: 32
- Views: 20412
Hi,
same problem here: the top exits plugin collected data right after I installied it and then stoppt doing anything. There are three entries in the serendipity_exits and 30 entries in serendipity_suppress (whats it's purpose?). I've checke both tables - both are ok. Checked several logfiles for ...
same problem here: the top exits plugin collected data right after I installied it and then stoppt doing anything. There are three entries in the serendipity_exits and 30 entries in serendipity_suppress (whats it's purpose?). I've checke both tables - both are ok. Checked several logfiles for ...
- Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:52 am
- Forum: Generelles in Deutsch
- Topic: amazon sidebar plugin verstümmelt
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11291