Hi Garvin,
My apologies, I didn't make my OP clear.
I have tried to do this but for some reason it doesn't seem to be working.
In Cuteftp, I click on the /blog directory, and then set CHMOD to 777 for the blog directory. This seems to work OK according to the ftp dialog box, but when I refresh ...
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:12 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: New boy - permission problems pre-install!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4710
- Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:58 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: New boy - permission problems pre-install!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4710
New boy - permission problems pre-install!
Hi everyone,
I hope someone can help me. I've had a read through the forum but don't see an answer to this particular problem.
Everything on my pre-sinatll check seems fine, with the exception that
I have the following text in the Permissions box:
Permissions
/home/envigour/envigour-www/blog ...
I hope someone can help me. I've had a read through the forum but don't see an answer to this particular problem.
Everything on my pre-sinatll check seems fine, with the exception that
I have the following text in the Permissions box:
Permissions
/home/envigour/envigour-www/blog ...