Problems with php 4.3.4

Random stuff about serendipity. Discussion, Questions, Paraphernalia.
bandajo

Problems with php 4.3.4

Post by bandajo »

Hi People,

my Webhoster changed the php version.

Now i get.

Warning: main(./serendipity_config_local.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: Permission denied in /var/www/confixx/web94/html/tb/serendipity_config.inc.php on line 47

Warning: main() [function.main]: Failed opening './serendipity_config_local.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/var/www/confixx/web81/html') in /var/www/confixx/web94/html/tb/serendipity_config.inc.php on line 47

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: serendipity_db_connect() in /var/www/confixx/web94/html/tb/serendipity_config.inc.php on line 57

Some Suggestions.

www.duckhome.de/tb/

Thanks Jochen
garvinhicking
Core Developer

Re: Problems with php 4.3.4

Post by garvinhicking »

Hi Bandajo!
bandajo wrote: Now i get.

Warning: main(./serendipity_config_local.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: Permission denied in /var/www/confixx/web94/html/tb/serendipity_config.inc.php on line 47
This is not really related to the PHP upgrade. Apparently the hoster also changed the owner/group IDs of your PHP installation. That means the file serendipity_config_local.inc.php can no more be opened by the webserver user. Check both permission bits and ownership, and if you can't apply the right settings (read+write for webserver, none for other ousers) ask your webhoster.

Regards,
Garvin.