The Serendipity Handbook

You can now read the (german) handbook here: PDF - https://github.com/s9y/Book (LaTeX source).

Forum-Information

Before posting about errors, make sure that the answer cannot already be found in our FAQ or by searching this forum!
Posting is restricted to registered users (registering is free and simple!) due to recent spam attacks. When having trouble with this board, contact garvin(-at)s9y(-dot)org.

Board index Showcase mijnstandpunt.nl - opions in dutch

Here you can post your custom-made, pimped up Serendipity installations, show off what you have achieved and tweaked
tonnie
Regular

Postby tonnie » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:41 pm

Hi all,

Just a few days ago i build a website and had a blog integrated into it.

Tell me what you think.

The blog, for the moment is only in Dutch.

http://mijnstandpunt.nl/blog/
Vision2form webdesign & seo

carl_galloway
Regular

Postby carl_galloway » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:34 pm

Very nice looking theme there. The only thing that bugs me a little bit is the numbers in the calendar being aligned to the left. If you don't like centered numbers, can I suggest adding a left padding of 1 px or even 2px just to keep the numbers off the border

Great work

tonnie
Regular

Postby tonnie » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:27 pm

carl_galloway wrote:Very nice looking theme there. The only thing that bugs me a little bit is the numbers in the calendar being aligned to the left. If you don't like centered numbers, can I suggest adding a left padding of 1 px or even 2px just to keep the numbers off the border

Great work

Hi Carl,

Thanks for your thumbs up.

The calendar did bug me to, but for some reason i forgot to alter it.

Thanks again.
Vision2form webdesign & seo

Return to Showcase