Popfetcher thumb creation

Creating and modifying plugins.
Mayk

Popfetcher thumb creation

Post by Mayk »

Hi all,

i want to switch from WP to s9y, and made a test setup. Important for me is blogging by mail (from my phone). Nog i found a plugin called popfetcher, and it seams like a gift from heaven. But...

It doesn't create thumbs.. :( When i read the code i see a routine that supposedly should create thumbs, but it don't work. I see the normal picture in the upload folder, but no thumb, i have to index manually after sending in a blog entry by mail. :(

I fooled around with all sorts of settings and stuff, but to no avail. What am i missing ?
fredb86

Post by fredb86 »

What version of Serendipity are you using?

Jason

Post by Guest »

the last... 0.8 downloaded it last week..

i'm a bit torn at the moment.. S9Y seems great, but it feels a bit bloated compared too WP 1.5 .. and the user group seems small .. This feeling, and this bug make me want to go wp again... :S
fredb86

Post by fredb86 »

Hi,

You are using a backlevel version of POPfetcher. That's the only problem. POPfetcher for Serendipity 0.8 hasn't been released yet, but wil be released when Serendipity 0.8 ships (within a week)?
The version you're using works fine with Serendipity 0.7.

Jason
Mayk

Post by Mayk »

fredb86 wrote:Hi,

You are using a backlevel version of POPfetcher. That's the only problem. POPfetcher for Serendipity 0.8 hasn't been released yet, but wil be released when Serendipity 0.8 ships (within a week)?
The version you're using works fine with Serendipity 0.7.

Jason
thanks for the info.. I'll be waiting for the next release.. :D