change calendar plugin

Random stuff about serendipity. Discussion, Questions, Paraphernalia.
rpos

change calendar plugin

Post by rpos »

The Calendar-plugin buttons "back" and "forward" have html "border=0" option. I want to put the layout in the stylesheet. Where is the code for writing the calendar generated?
I've found the code displaying the xml images used with some plugins are generiated throught the serendepity_sidebar_items.php file.
munk
Regular

Post by munk »

That particular border setting is done in serendipity_functions.inc.php - open that file and find the first instance of 'border: 0'.

If you're on *nix you could have found this using 'grep "border: 0" /path/to/s9y' - if you're on windows I'd suggest getting a decent text editor like editplus that allows you to grep for text recursively through subdirectories. :P
rpos

Post by rpos »

Thanx, I'm on Linux and knew of grep, but didn't kwow how to search the directory. I always used "cat filename | grep search-text". I'm sure I will find the things I'm looking for much faster.
munk
Regular

Post by munk »

I fibbed actually - the command is more like:

grep searchtext /path/to/search -ri

to search for 'searchtext' under /path/to/search recursively and without case sensitivity. Thing is that might be slightly different on linux as well(!) - I'm on FreeBSD :P Throw " marks around the searchtext if it has spaces in it (it's a good idea to use " marks anyway to escape characters your shell might interpret incorrectly - like '<', '>', '!', etc etc).