Download Manager Error: failed to open stream: No such file

Creating and modifying plugins.
Capt Mike
Regular

Download Manager Error: failed to open stream: No such file

Post by Capt Mike »

Howdy, from USA, I think you answered this problem, but it is in German :( me no speak'm da German.

I installed the download manager plugin the frount end looks cool, but it will not let me copy or upload files.

Once it told me to change the PHP.inc file, that it was in safemode, then it gave me this error?
Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/thatchmo/public_html//files/M1FPZEXBgzdwbQ9isLVdnxk9NBL4I1at) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thatchmo/public_html/plugins/serendipity_event_emoticate/serendipity_event_downloadmanager/serendipity_event_downloadmanager.php on line 1254

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpZqRlhi' to '/home/thatchmo/public_html//files/M1FPZEXBgzdwbQ9isLVdnxk9NBL4I1at' in /home/thatchmo/public_html/plugins/serendipity_event_emoticate/serendipity_event_downloadmanager/serendipity_event_downloadmanager.php on line 1254

Some errors occoured during file upload!

These files could not be copied:
extended-comment-options-1.1.zip

Warning: opendir(/home/thatchmo/public_html//incoming) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/thatchmo/public_html/plugins/serendipity_event_emoticate/serendipity_event_downloadmanager/serendipity_event_downloadmanager.php on line 1590

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/thatchmo/public_html/plugins/serendipity_event_emoticate/serendipity_event_downloadmanager/serendipity_event_downloadmanager.php on line 1592

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/thatchmo/public_html/plugins/serendipity_event_emoticate/serendipity_event_downloadmanager/serendipity_event_downloadmanager.php on line 1613
Signed,
Confused.... :roll:
"Arr, ye call that an anchor?"
Capt Mike
Regular

Post by Capt Mike »

Well,

I fixed part of the problem, I did not create the (incoming, and files) file in the (public_html) area. Now it appers just to be a PHP.inc issue.
"Arr, ye call that an anchor?"