Images

Random stuff about serendipity. Discussion, Questions, Paraphernalia.
ragamuffin
Regular

Images

Post by ragamuffin »

I asked earlier if it was possible to use BlogJet or W.Bloggar with Serendipity, and Romuls showed me how to make both work. Thank you.

It works great with the text, displaying my post, but it will not show images, showing only the white box with the x in it.

When I check the properties by clicking on the image, it shows it is looking in http://aragamuffin.com/Blue_20hills.jpg, which does not exist.

BlogJet and W.Bloggar are uploading the images with the posts, but it is placing them in the uploads directory, but the image doesn't look there.

Is there a way within Serendipity I can make it so the image in the posts look for the image in the uploads directory?

Full path "/home/aragamu/public_html/"
Upload path "uploads/"
Relative path "/serendipity/"
Relative template path "templates/"
Relative upload path "uploads/"
URL to blog "http://aragamuffin.com/"
Index file "index.php"

The " marks are not included in the above paths.

Any help would be appreciated.
romulus
Regular

Post by romulus »

I don't get your problem clearly as you are describing it somewhat ... disturbing ;)

If I have got it right you are uploading a file to your ftp server (which works) but the link that is inserted by w.bloggar is not the right one? Right?

What does this have to do with s9y? In w.bloggar you can configure this link for yourself in File -> Settings -> Upload -> "URL to link". If this field is filled correctly the link gets build correctly by w.bloggar.

If have understood something wrong, try it again :)
jhermanns
Site Admin

Post by jhermanns »

romulus wrote:I don't get your problem clearly as you are describing it somewhat ... disturbing ;)
i can imagine the ingredients of a raggamuffin ;-)