The Serendipity Handbook

You can now read the (german) handbook here: PDF - https://github.com/s9y/Book (LaTeX source).

Forum-Information

Before posting about errors, make sure that the answer cannot already be found in our FAQ or by searching this forum!
Posting is restricted to registered users (registering is free and simple!) due to recent spam attacks. When having trouble with this board, contact garvin(-at)s9y(-dot)org.

Board index supersized.org Blog gone???

This is the place to chat about anything that's related to the free blog-hosting-service called supersized.

Moderator: jhermanns

5tar5hine

Postby 5tar5hine » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:12 am

I have had issues logging into my blog for several weeks now. It either takes forever to log in or I get the "404 - Internal Server Error" message. I know of many people who cannot access my blog anymore, either. As of Friday (Nov 9), I noticed that my blog is completely gone. It should be located here:
[url]5tar5hine.supersized.org[/url]

I have not deleted it or posted to it since August, because I was not even able to access it. Can anyone tell me what's going on??? I have 6 years worth of posts and I would hate to have lost them forever.

Thanks for any input you may have.

jhermanns
Site Admin

Postby jhermanns » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:39 pm

hey, can you contact me directly at jannis@gmail.com? it looks like supersized.org is going to be shut down, but i might be able to work something out so your blog stays. apologies for the downtime

5tar5hine

Postby 5tar5hine » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Jannis - I sent you an e-mail on Tuesday. Did you receive it?

Return to supersized.org